Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

Any recommendations (or places that should be avoided) as far as brewpubs/breweries/beer cellars in Sydney? Last time I was there is was an utter wasteland.

Also, if anyone lives near Cairns or Sydney and is interested in getting their hands on American brews not offered by the online sites sometime in the next two weeks, drop me a private message.

Paulaner, I have tried it in Germany when I was on a trip, and now I have some relatives there that quite all the time send me some boxes of beer. It's such a happiness when i receive them!

Fury---Son-Scotch-Ale-1384.jpg

This is probably the best beer I have had in 2016. Looking forward to stocking it so I can write a few off to drink myself (just joking tax man)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a chance to visit The Grifter, they are brewing some real solid beers, said they are hoping to start canning in the next few months. Keep an eye on them, felt they were the best of the Sydney breweries I got a chance to visit. Their Kettle Sour was extremely well done.

Wayward was a very close second, same deal, haven't quite hit distribution capacity yet.

Any recommendations (or places that should be avoided) as far as brewpubs/breweries/beer cellars in Sydney? Last time I was there is was an utter wasteland.

Also, if anyone lives near Cairns or Sydney and is interested in getting their hands on American brews not offered by the online sites sometime in the next two weeks, drop me a private message.

Forest lodge hotel, quarrymans hotel, dove and olive, keg and brew are all exceptional craft beer pubs in the inner city, with great pub food to boot. Also worth going to young Henry's/batch/wayward/willie the boatman cellar doors. Not much food there but great beer. If you're sober enough, there's an axe throwing centre next to willies!

Why have I not posted here before??

Anyone else here on Untappd? Hit me up if you want.

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 4.10.26 pm.png

Also the new Stomping Ground Brewery & Beer Hall in Collingwood is a nice little set up. Needs more guest beers though.

Why have I not posted here before??

Anyone else here on Untappd? Hit me up if you want.

View attachment 294299

Also the new Stomping Ground Brewery & Beer Hall in Collingwood is a nice little set up. Needs more guest beers though.
I use untapped. Good to keep track of what beers I've tried and liked/disliked.

I use untapped. Good to keep track of what beers I've tried and liked/disliked.

Yes, that is a good reason.

Collecting badges is a better reason.

:huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back