Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops were called, I'm not sure by who or what for though, it could have been unrelated as no one was questioned and no charges were laid.

The lad in question fronted up and admitted guilt and copped his whack, rightfully so, but I admire his guts to do so because I know plenty of kids that would of just skated and never played again. Everyone involved directly and indirectly has condemned the incident including the individual in question, but the tribunal has heard the incident and handed down it's ruling, so hopefully that's the last time anyone has to address this incident or anything similar. At least I hope it is....

And the plot thickens.........

No dramas Browny, it's our competition and I actually feel we all have a right to know about things like this, so long as it's facts/balanced/informed views, and not one sided or biased.

But it appears there may be more to come, I'm waiting to confirm.
All good,keep us informed

Guy Campbell will return to Echuca United as a non-playing coach for season 2017. Great get for the Eagles and will hopefully steer the club into a new, successful era. Am hearing he is already on the hunt to return former players to the club who have flown the nest in recent years.

Only one real game to keep an eye on this week: Barooga v Finley. Both teams with a lot to play for, especially the Hawks. Then next week, another massive game Barooga v Nathalia. The results from these games could still shuffle the top group of teams, with Moama also waiting in the shadows with easy games against Cobram and Congupna, before a final round hit out with Rumba.

Please explain/elaborate, Fly?

Im sure plenty of posters understand and would of loved seeing nathalia lose after some pretty ordinary behaviour from a purps player over stepped the line by kilometres

Page is a bit Quiet Of Late
Who's everyones tips for
GF Teams?
Winner?
BOG?
League Medal?
Rising Star?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your 2s look to have a very nice team to make it to the grand final from 5th place hank, Reid is gonna be a handful for every team

Your 2s look to have a very nice team to make it to the grand final from 5th place hank, Reid is gonna be a handful for every team
I think the 2s have played in 4 of the last 5 GFs without a win, and Reidy was a playing Coach in 2 of those( he would have got us over the line last year), so nothing out of the ordinary really

Tips this week
1s
Moama to account for Numurkah 33
Barooga to beat Rumba 21

2s
Mulwala to beat finley 37
Tonny to beat Nathalia in a close one 8 pts

Barooga should be too fit and polished for Rumba. I would expect a tight contest early on but the Hawks will likely control the game and finish strongly.

Moama is my tip against Numurkah. Despite the Blues getting over the Mowers earlier in the season, I think Moama will have ironed out a few kinks.

In the twos, Mulwala v Finley will be a cracker but I tip the Lions to get over the line. In the second game, I think Nathalia will be too strong for Tongala, but again I would expect a pretty close encounter.

Tonny Beat Nathalia in the last game, don't know if nathalia will have any decent defenders to stop reids impact
Browny could have just as much an impact for Nathalia up forward, just had a look at the side, we have 18 of the 21 that have played at least 1 senior game this year.

Tips this week
1s
Nathalia to beat finley by 9 pts. Think Nathalia will come good this finals series
Barooga to beat moama by 15 pts Barooga probably the form team by my estimate

2s
Moama to beat barooga 25 pts, think the premiership is already moamas
Tonny to beat mulwala 27 pts tonny very good against a disappointing nathalia last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back