WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking opening.
Jeez they've made DB look a right Poindexter since the split.
Miz backs up after that TS promo/rant.
Who had a hold of Dolphs jatzcrackers during that promo ???
AJ - How much has his promo work improved since TNA !!!!!

I'm very confused why they brought back The Headbangers of all people.
sort of like goldberg one of them has a kid and wanted them to see him work a wwe match once in his life so they threw him a bone

A vanilla fat man is world champion after being handed the title by Triple H. Okay, I'm done. Smarks have killed wrestling.

Enjoy watching Triple H's "handpicked guy" for the next twenty years. If you want a storyline or a character you have to watch their docos on the network for $9.99. Don't expect Raw to give you anything essential like that.

Make sure you make a valid judgement from your computer chairs on "who deserves the belt more". A good way to judge that is to count up how many countries/promotions they've worked in. If they do something awful or boring, blame it on creative. Don't worry about whether their entertaining or charismatic.

I'll be back for the Royal Rumble through to Wrestlemania. At least then I'll see the guys who I remember as wrestlers, and live off their characters from when wrestling was about the story.

I realise now that May-December is for a fanbase that I share no similarities with. CM Punk is one of the best wrestlers ever, but I'll never forgive him for empowering a vocal-minority that have disenfranchised their old core wrestling fans.

Those fans have now gone to UFC, where people like Connor McGregor and Ronda Rousey build their characters and work a crowd like wrestlers used to. Rousey's favourite wrestler was Piper, a guy who didn't do much of note in the ring, but had a totally iconic character and personality. She must laugh at the plastic personalities WWE put out these days.

I'll watch the Rumble. Hopefully the get some good part-timers in then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A vanilla fat man is world champion after being handed the title by Triple H. Okay, I'm done. Smarks have killed wrestling.

Enjoy watching Triple H's "handpicked guy" for the next twenty years. If you want a storyline or a character you have to watch their docos on the network for $9.99. Don't expect Raw to give you anything essential like that.

Make sure you make a valid judgement from your computer chairs on "who deserves the belt more". A good way to judge that is to count up how many countries/promotions they've worked in. If they do something awful or boring, blame it on creative. Don't worry about whether their entertaining or charismatic.

I'll be back for the Royal Rumble through to Wrestlemania. At least then I'll see the guys who I remember as wrestlers, and live off their characters from when wrestling was about the story.

I realise now that May-December is for a fanbase that I share no similarities with. CM Punk is one of the best wrestlers ever, but I'll never forgive him for empowering a vocal-minority that have disenfranchised their old core wrestling fans.

Those fans have now gone to UFC, where people like Connor McGregor and Ronda Rousey build their characters and work a crowd like wrestlers used to. Rousey's favourite wrestler was Piper, a guy who didn't do much of note in the ring, but had a totally iconic character and personality. She must laugh at the plastic personalities WWE put out these days.

So much truth in this! Top post

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

I'm very confused why they brought back The Headbangers of all people.
If only Paul London hadn't burnt bridges in the WWE, would have been amazing to have London and Kendrick back, especially given Kendrick's involved in the CWC.

Oh no. You're going to stop watching?

tumblr_mhs4geXjm61qzcxrno1_400.gif

Don't blame the fans. The fans don't write the show.

Pretty boring smackdown. Same problem as prior to SummerSlam - have an interesting ep or two as they set up the next PPV's matches, but then have no idea how to keep you interested until the PPV actually rolls around.

Okay, see you at the Rumble. :cool:

Batista-Waving-Goodbye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back