PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Liking the new graphics tweaks - Broken Shore scenario was great.

That moment where just about every raid boss ever is suddenly shoulder to shoulder with Gul'Dan was pretty epic.

Liking the communal feel of the invasions so far as well - couldn't be any more different to everyone hiding in their garrisons in WoD.

During an invasion in Tarren Mill, I saw a Blood Elf Demon Hunter who had the name Illidan with the exact same look as Illidan.

Like.... wow, dat creativity.

During an invasion in Tarren Mill, I saw a Blood Elf Demon Hunter who had the name Illidan with the exact same look as Illidan.

Like.... wow, dat creativity.
Pretty much all the DH names I have seen so far are bloody terrible. Having fun sniping the s**t out of them with a hunter a or a lock during invasion though.

Pretty much all the DH names I have seen so far are bloody terrible. Having fun sniping the s**t out of them with a hunter a or a lock during invasion though.
I named mine Delhath. Not a great name, but at least I'm not using Illidan or a variation of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be careful with some quests, such as the end of the Ysera/Tyrande chain. No spoilers, but if you're in a group with someone who has completed it already it will bug out. Suuuuch a ******* pain when you're the one levelling as a healer and this happens.

That aside, still been virtually no problems and ******* loving it atm.

Have my shaman to level 101, also did the weapon quest chain for my warrior.

Found the shaman line much better. Also prefer the shaman class hall to warrior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back