Mr September 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You should all be ashamed of yourselves,

Vco41RS.png
I love how fit he is, look at other players his age, they don't have his body, he's so well built an sexy ohh yehh

I want Horse to be our Mr September...if he outcoaches Clarkson like he did at the MCG this year and Scott at Simmonds then that will go a long way to us winning the flag.

I'm not sure we gave enough praise to Horse for that technical dismantling of Hawthorn at the MCG. It was a bravura tactical display.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear lord RW why would you do such a thing?? You bored & need some off topic clean up work to send to the bar or something?

I blame it on the pre-finals bye.

For me i reckon tippo. Hes going to run his socks off and dominate the ruck. When he goes forward he will be the perfect foil all the while kicking at least 6 for the finals series. Theres a determination in his eyes. He wants to taste that success.

So many blokes who haven't tasted that success.

Some have come close (Benny. Tippo. Titch. Rampe. Lloyd. Sinkers. Gazza.)

Others have a fantastic oppurtunity to set the ultimate benchmark in their early careers with a premiership (DoubleA. Xav. Paps. Millsy. Heenz. Naisy. Hewett.)

I hope out of that list of blokes there's enough energy & desire to get us to the next pre-season undefeated. It's amazing what a bit of youth & fire can do for the older blokes too. Guys like Bud & JPK who have tasted success and don't have anything to prove seem to have a bit of fire & energy about them too which is fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back