• Jack Watts

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Noteholder

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Captains Club

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heir to a 2x note holder. Except we live in Tassie, so fair to say my uncle has decent seats!

I walked into the WCE office one day in 1997 and said "Can I buy two memberships please?", and they said "Yes, how would you like to pay?"

Who knew how hard it was going to get in the future!

Never miss a home game, have been to the last three GF's plus home finals.

Oh and one fateful trip to see us lose to Collingwood a couple of years ago. Booked tickets on my dads points after drinking way too much watching us trounce Norf. Wasn't until the next day we realised we had booked four business class return flights and wiped out his points balance! He was not a fan.

Come to think of it, loving this club has cost me a small fortune. Lucky we didn't have that third child.

I walked into the WCE office one day in 1997 and said "Can I buy two memberships please?", and they said "Yes, how would you like to pay?"

Who knew how hard it was going to get in the future!

Never miss a home game, have been to the last three GF's plus home finals.

Oh and one fateful trip to see us lose to Collingwood a couple of years ago. Booked tickets on my dads points after drinking way too much watching us trounce Norf. Wasn't until the next day we realised we had booked four business class return flights and wiped out his points balance! He was not a fan.

Come to think of it, loving this club has cost me a small fortune. Lucky we didn't have that third child.

Worth every cent (or point).

With a bunch of fellow under-agers snuck into the Boddington pub for the 1992 GF. Got blind drunk and during the post game celebrations established a beer slippery slide that had patrons sliding on their belly's down the length of the front bar. Did something silly resulting in me landing face first into a tray of glasses. I think out of sympathy ended up popping my cherry in the car park with some chick I assume scrubbed up ok. Best day in my life and all down to the mighty coasters.

Last edited:
Just a fan and living overseas, but I'll give the Global Eagle membership a go next year. It's a little cheaper than a watchafl subscription (bastards are about to charge me an extra $50 to watch the finals).

Could try streaming sites during the finals

With a bunch of fellow under-agers snuck into the Boddington for the 1992 GF. Got blind drunk and during the post game celebrations established a beer slippery slide that had patrons sliding on their belly's down the length of the front bar. Did something silly resulting in me landing face first into a tray of glasses. I think out of sympathy ended up popping my cherry in the car park with some chick I assume scrubbed up ok. Best day in my life and all down to the mighty coasters.

Hahaha

Top story mate

Went to games whenever I could being a teenager. But started working for a company 13 years ago that had an open box and 12 seated memberships. Haven't missed a final since and only missed a handful of games since then.
Was an in the wings member for a couple of years but with little movement and getting tickets through work anyway so I stopped. And will see how ridiculous the cost of the new stadium is and assess.

Went to first game v's Tiggers and been to every WCE GF.

Currently a note holder (2) and was told recently by a fellow note holder that they are selling for ~$3,500 each. I bought mine through Pattersons Brokers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really clear in the the OP, but who are we saying is more dedicated? The person born into a family with noteholder tickets, or the saps who shell out year in year out for some far off chance that they may get a seated membership sometime in the next decade...and some stickers?

Not really clear in the the OP, but who are we saying is more dedicated? The person born into a family with noteholder tickets, or the saps who shell out year in year out for some far off chance that they may get a seated membership sometime in the next decade...and some stickers?
Person born into Noteholder tix

NMhph.gif

Nice work mate.
I finished 17, which is the same number as back to back Coleman medalist Josh Kennedy. Coincidence? I think not. Illuminati confirmed.
17x10-1Shuey/13=13.
Shuey wears 13.

Shuey coleman medalist confirmed.

I have never been a member of any kind. But I'm pretty dedicated. I guess that makes me Jack Wats

Global Member.

Basically a cheaper way to get the international AFL streaming pass to boot.

Back