Official Match Thread S22 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Like choking :$
Wouldn't mind getting Vikingblood to put a choke hold on you, I reckon he's up for it. 20 v 19 will make it easier.

tumblr_nivcj451Ee1qbetb6o2_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi beez, I don't think we've met yet. In the spirit of fraternity that has blossomed between our teams, I decided that I might review your contribution thus far. To be honest, and whilst there's been some stirring repartee more recently, I'm not convinced:

Oh goodie. A win coming up this week.

Now it could well be that your talents are more administrative than literary, not that there's anything wrong with that. I thought that I would let you know that if you need some assistance I'm more than happy to help out once I've finished with your newest team mate. I should have the time before then though to help with the basics of punctuation or grammar, so would point out that your first sentence in this thread does not appear to have a verb. I hope this helps and that in future you can pay closer attention to the important details of written communication. Whilst it may seem unnecessary to you, there are a lot of people who can be quite pedantic and judgemental at the least transgression.

We are 10-10 in games against the BigFooty/Baghdad Bombers/Bandits. Our highest ever winning margin was recorded against them back in S9.

Records are made to be broken...

Hi beez, I don't think we've met yet. In the spirit of fraternity that has blossomed between our teams, I decided that I might review your contribution thus far. To be honest, and whilst there's been some stirring repartee more recently, I'm not convinced:

Now it could well be that your talents are more administrative than literary, not that there's anything wrong with that. I thought that I would let you know that if you need some assistance I'm more than happy to help out once I've finished with your newest team mate. I should have the time before then though to help with the basics of punctuation or grammar, so would point out that your first sentence in this thread does not appear to have a verb. I hope this helps and that in future you can pay closer attention to the important details of written communication. Whilst it may seem unnecessary to you, there are a lot of people who can be quite pedantic and judgemental at the least transgression.
tumblr_mia8xhHmtm1qf8btso1_400.gif

Dear Far Kern.

You seem like an intelligent affable sort of chap. The sort that enjoys the finer things in life. Single Malt Whisky, Cognac, Caviar and spanking young chamber maids after a hard day hunting with the hounds. Now as an unwashed Norseman, that type of grammar talk can be quite intimidating. And if I may be so bold, it can be considered to be downright rude. In the true Viking spirit of rape, pillage and burn, I'd like to do you the courtesy of letting you know that if you post such dribble again, I shall indeed rape your house, pillage your letterbox and burn your 1985 Commodore to the ground.

Please don't take this as a threat, but rather a continuation of the fraternity that has, in your elegant turn of phrase "blossomed between our teams".

Yours sincerely,
Vikey

Dear Far Kern.

You seem like an intelligent affable sort of chap. The sort that enjoys the finer things in life. Single Malt Whisky, Cognac, Caviar and spanking young chamber maids after a hard day hunting with the hounds. Now as an unwashed Norseman, that type of grammar talk can be quite intimidating. And if I may be so bold, it can be considered to be downright rude. In the true Viking spirit of rape, pillage and burn, I'd like to do you the courtesy of letting you know that if you post such dribble again, I shall indeed rape your house, pillage your letterbox and burn your 1985 Commodore to the ground.

Please don't take this as a threat, but rather a continuation of the fraternity that has, in your elegant turn of phrase "blossomed between our teams".

Yours sincerely,
Vikey
My house might be due for a good raping. I'll have to discuss it with I Dont Care, but if the manor's lights are burning tonight it's because I'm reading my thesaurus again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back