MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F* I hope Mitchell gets his head caved in in the second quarter. Dirtiest sniper in the game. Should get a month for deliberately kneeing Libba in the head but won't. This generations Greg Williams in every respect.

Love the irony of Hawthorn complaining about ducking free kicks ... also enjoy watching Matt Nicholls' flagrant guessing costing other teams goals

P.S: Hawthorn are just about done. Need someone to do something amazing to turn this game around, and only Rioli is capable of it. You'd imagine the Dogs would be well aware, and won't give him an inch

Bruce just raised a good point. With the Bulldogs likely to go on, think about this. Either GWS or the Bulldogs will be playing off i the big one. Let that sink in for a moment

Its amazing Picken's transformation, he was a tagger struggling to get a game a few years back, very ordinary player, as soon as Bevo has walked in a genuine gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no 4-peat.

Good.

Picken has played a blinder. Really exciting match by the dogs, yet the commentary team sound vaguely suicidal. Really pathetic work on their part.

I'm glad its not just me. Bruce sounded genuinely upset once it was clear the Hawks were done, absolutely disgraceful from supposed neutral commentators

49bd7440ec7c07183a676bf3f0182ee20621c20e5c3442d4bb451c76fe3529e9.jpg

Its not over, they were a kick after the siren from playing in the prelim and possibly making a grand final again

If that get Omeara fit, grab Mitchell and slot Vickery and roughead back into the forward line they could be top 4 again next year

Its not over, they were a kick after the siren from playing in the prelim and possibly making a grand final again

If that get Omeara fit, grab Mitchell and slot Vickery and roughead back into the forward line they could be top 4 again next year
You haven't been in Melbourne. They have been completely insufferable. After every loss it was talkback callers going 'our season doesn't start till September, Fourthorn incoming' etc.

Best thing for footy in years.

Everyone needs to be on the Dogs bandwagon this year now too.

Its amazing Picken's transformation, he was a tagger struggling to get a game a few years back, very ordinary player, as soon as Bevo has walked in a genuine gun.

He impacts so many outnumbered contests - skills still not his strong point but are solid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back