MCDFNL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (Tatyoon) played Navarre in a practice match a week or so ago. We only had 18 and they had 30 but they have some very good footballers. The Driscolls are guns. Scores were pretty much level at quarter time then Navarre kicked away a bit in the second to be up by about 5 goals. Once some reserves players came on we came back and only lost by about 10 points. Was a good game.

Whats the reports from the weekend?
watched the Harcourt V Newstead game and was a game of momentums and swung numerous times during a physical game which created some injuries
This was not helped by some very poor umpiring that got worse in the second half with umpires being influenced by players and crowd on many occasions which was very disappointing

wots going on tickets??
one mob in the mcdfl 2day -- Sat. June 4th --- didn't hit the scoreboard for the entire day
not even a behind
and how come all of a sudden (yeah, OK, 2--3 seasons building up) Bushie is going great guns
And rovers are down like royal park used to be

Christ I had a look at the scores this morn as I do every week as I still take an interest in the league but far out country footy is struggling everywhere nowadays.....the MCDFL has changed a fair bit over the past decade.....for a senior team to not score a solitary point is alarming signs, sad to see really!!

Is that race to the Flag closer than what most people have thought all season? Navarre just getting over Natte by 10 points? and Carisbrook and Royal Park pretty handy teams too?

Is that race to the Flag closer than what most people have thought all season? Navarre just getting over Natte by 10 points? and Carisbrook and Royal Park pretty handy teams too?
What's every1s thought on the granny this week..went and had a look on Saturday and carrisbrook looked very impressive.. Who should be favourite this week?

What's every1s thought on the granny this week..went and had a look on Saturday and carrisbrook looked very impressive.. Who should be favourite this week?

Brook are looking good, Sportsbet had them a narrow favourite early in the week but now its Navarre 1.75, Brook 2.00. Pretty much a 50/50 game, I'll tip Brook in a close one. Natte/Royal Park looked like real Flag chances in the mid part of the seaon, would be interested to hear what happened to them, did they lose players as the finals approached?

Brook are looking good, Sportsbet had them a narrow favourite early in the week but now its Navarre 1.75, Brook 2.00. Pretty much a 50/50 game, I'll tip Brook in a close one. Natte/Royal Park looked like real Flag chances in the mid part of the seaon, would be interested to hear what happened to them, did they lose players as the finals approached?

roscholler looked OK but he has had major league xperience with Maryboro
thought hurse would do more but the Redbacks had way, way too many passengers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure of the whole story just know the end result
maybe someone else can enlighten us

Status
Not open for further replies.