Matador BBQs One-Day Cup 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have a link for this? Can't find anything outside this thread.
You can find at least some of them in the CA fixtures (after clicking on the individual fixtures)

We're going to struggle. Good chance for Coleman and Doric, they'll play every game. Guessing that we're going with:

Harris
Quiney
Stoinis
Handscomb (c)
White
Maxwell
Ayre (+)
Coleman
Doric
Holland
Beer

Beer is in there essentially as a seamer. Although wouldn't be surprised to see them go with Ian Holland or Christian either.

We're going to struggle. Good chance for Coleman and Doric, they'll play every game. Guessing that we're going with:

Harris
Quiney
Stoinis
Handscomb (c)
White
Maxwell
Ayre (+)
Coleman
Doric
Holland
Beer

Beer is in there essentially as a seamer. Although wouldn't be surprised to see them go with Ian Holland or Christian either.

Read an interview with Handscomb which said he was keen to ensure he didn't lose his wicketkeeping ability. So he will probably take the gloves and slot Ian Holland or Christian in for Ayre.

Read an interview with Handscomb which said he was keen to ensure he didn't lose his wicketkeeping ability. So he will probably take the gloves and slot Ian Holland or Christian in for Ayre.
What wicketkeeping ability?

What does the AFL grand final got to do with cricket? Subiaco?

The WACA isn't going to get bulldozed.

I wasn't initially trying to have a dig at Victoria. Just pointing out that Victoria doesn't get any major cricket games in October because Victoria doesn't have a ground that can host high level cricket in October (or March)
I believe Docklands and Junction Oval, presumably Kardinia Park given they are getting a T20I, are List A approved - just not First Class approved.

I believe Docklands and Junction Oval, presumably Kardinia Park given they are getting a T20I, are List A approved - just not First Class approved.

Docklands and Kardinia also aren't available this time of year because its too soon after football season to have the drop in pitches ready

Docklands and Kardinia also aren't available this time of year because its too soon after football season to have the drop in pitches ready
That's probably true, especially Docklands without natural light getting to areas and no guarantee it won't be used in finals.

Punt Road could be used, pretty much guaranteed its not required for training come finals time. :p

Cricket club left Punt Road because the football club starts pre-season training in November. That's behind the general trend of AFL clubs ******* off cricket if they have the means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Victorian squad is absolutely putrid

Bloody hell mate, it does not matter what squad Victoria pick or the format or the final XI. You s**t on the squad regardless.

You'd be mistaken for thinking we'd been bottom of the Shield/Matador for 10 years running.

Few changes in the Bulls, WA & CA XI squad - Charlie Hemphrey in for Chris Lynn while he rehabs his shoulder, Brendan Doggett, young Qld quick, is in CA squad for Jhye Richardson who has a slight groin injury. The West announced a few changes the other day too - D'arcy Short and Josh Nicholas in for Agar and Smarsh. Source: cricket.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back