Club Colours that are OFF THEIR NUT

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just found this page, for months I have been trying to find a picture of the Broadmeadows jumper so I could prove to a mate of mine what it was like brown, yellow v and green hoop he didn't believe anybody would wear a jumper like that.

r0_0_4928_3285_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Rokewood-COrindhap in the CHFL but i like it actually

Prior to joining the Adelaide University - Roseworthy College played in black guernseys with a pink sash.
They were called the Pink Panthers

Years later here's a follow up. I go to Rosey College now and we still play all of our sport under the pink and black. Pink Panthers are no longer around but we use the old change rooms for our annual match against the Waite campus and all the signage for the Panthers is still in there.

Oakleigh in the old VFA wore purple and gold - called them the VIOLET CRUMBLES. They looked like violet crumbles and they played like polly waffles !!!!

Oakleigh in the old VFA wore purple and gold - called them the VIOLET CRUMBLES. They looked like violet crumbles and they played like polly waffles !!!!

Vermont in the efl wear basically the same jumper as oakleigh- just replace the OFC monogram with the manly sea eagle and you’re spot on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back