Central Highlands FL 2022

Premiers2012

Debutant
Nov 25, 2010
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Plenty of changes on the coaching front, will be interesting to see who the remaining 5 land and what changes if any occur at clubs with new coaches

Premiers2012

Debutant
Nov 25, 2010
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Eddie has big plans for a partial restructuring! I don't mind the idea, personally I'd like to see a new league created similar to the old lexton plains league but I don't know how to make it viable, would need to attract clubs like Avoca and lexton to it

Cats2011

Rookie
May 6, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Eddie has big plans for a partial restructuring! I don't mind the idea, personally I'd like to see a new league created similar to the old lexton plains league but I don't know how to make it viable, would need to attract clubs like Avoca and lexton to it
Definitely an interesting plan, I believe it's better than a pure split however still prefer the structure as it is

merrigan

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Redan
Who is it? Surely a bloke wanting to return to his home club is a good thing

Well there's not a lot of ex AFL blokes running around who are from CL so I'm assuming Saber is referring to Nick O'Brien. Pretty sure he was runner up in the SANFL medal this year so fair to say he probably still has a bit to offer at higher levels than CHFL. Was unlucky to get cut from Essendon last year & would still be early 20s so has plenty of time to return to his home club down the track. But if true and that's what he wants, good luck to him and to Cargnham.

SA_ROO11

Senior List
Nov 5, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi guys,

Does anyone know much about Jeremy Sezun? A defender who supposedly played for Rokewood Corindhap last season. Played most of his football for Winchelsea down in Geelong District till last season.

Thanks

CyHy

Debutant
Mar 29, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Rnd 1 -

Whats your ladder looking like?
Premier?
Wooden Spoon?
League B&F
Leading Goal Kicker

merrigan

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Redan
Rnd 1 -

Whats your ladder looking like?
Premier?
Wooden Spoon?
League B&F
Leading Goal Kicker

I see Hayden Walters has signed at Buninyong. Does anybody know if he's still playing VFL for Essendon? If he's full time at Buninyong it's enough to make them flag favourite and he'd be my tip for the medal.

CyHy

Debutant
Mar 29, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Results looked to go as expected. No real surprises other than Springbank seemed to win handily enough.

CyHy

Debutant
Mar 29, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Big news for the CHFL & the rest of AFL Goldfields. I doubt any changes will be made for the 2018 season but a big shake up looks imminent.

Back