Past Zach Tuohy

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloke is leaving the blue boys and going to the Roos!!!!! 4 Year deal agreed apparently!!!

disappointing loss.

Bloke is leaving the blue boys and going to the Roos!!!!! 4 Year deal agreed apparently!!!

disappointing loss.

Is this something you read in the media or heard on GuesSEN from Greg Denham yesterday.
He also wrote an article on the rumoured trade Zac to Norf in The Australian yesterday.

BTW interesting 1st post.

Is this something you read in the media or heard on GuesSEN from Greg Denham yesterday.
He also wrote an article on the rumoured trade Zac to Norf in The Australian yesterday.

BTW interesting 1st post.

yeah heard it was on SEN yesterday but this was advise to me from other sources. He spoke to Richmond but doesnt want to go there. Spoke to north and has a agreed to 4 year deal. I guess we will see when trade time comes around.!!

got to start the posting with a bang!

98 games, would be a shame not to get his name on a locker, he has earned it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Damn it, we would have gotten a better deal from Norf. Geelong have no good draft picks and their second tier players are crud.

Damn it, we would have gotten a better deal from Norf. Geelong have no good draft picks and their second tier players are crud.

Geelong have all their 2017 draft picks in play, and they'll likely get something reasonable if they decide to move Motlop on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy makes alot more sense with this move. Obvious replacement for Tuohy. Byrne hopefully to come back and play a role down there too. Anything later then 25 i would be disappointed. Even whatever they get for fatlop and then a swap of our 2nd and their 1st next year

With Gibbs and Tuohy gone we will have hardly any quality senior players left-:( Most players requesting a trade want to go to the successful clubs -Hawthorn, Geelong and Adelaide.

I agree with John Elliott bring back the old system!

We will definitely finish last next year

With Gibbs and Tuohy gone we will have hardly any quality senior players left-:( Most players requesting a trade want to go to the successful clubs -Hawthorn, Geelong and Adelaide.

I agree with John Elliott bring back the old system!

We will definitely finish last next year

KWITCHERBITCHIN

Is there any issue with Bolton. Not saying there is just putting it out there and asking ?

You have to wonder. One would think that the players would want to buy in with a younger coach like Bolts and commit for the next few years. But I guess not. Is there anyway Bolts could get a few of the fringe Hawks players over to the dark navy side?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back