Favourite Bruce Springsteen Song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so I believe we are up to week 5??

Going with Springsteen this week. Again being a child of the 80's it was the Born in the USA album that started it for me and then made me listen to a lot more of his back catalogue.

I am sure there are quite a few fans of the Boss out there so let's see what we can uncover!

9339130df4e9ccf79688c3574fc09776.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me it is a song called Cover Me off the Born in the USA album. Have never gotten tired of this song.

His best IMO and not often played on radio today. :(

I got tickets to 27/01/2017 at Perth Arena.
It will be really special to me for a number of reasons.
The first time we saw Bruce, my wife and I had to travel to Sydney in 2013 (from Perth) because he didn't come to Perth.
Then, in 2014, we had to go to Sydney again because the Perth show sold out in 25 seconds. (It was his first ever Perth show).
I was on FB the other night and I saw an ad for the tickets, and although I was broke af, I just had to buy them because of the date.
27/01 is my wife's birthday and our anniversary. I don't think she will make it that far but it's kinda like a carrot in front of the donkey thiing. (She is terminally ill).

Anyway - favourite song? Very hard to choose from so many.
The River, Downbound Train, Racing In The Street (#$%^ I'm sounding morbid! LOL), Better Days, Cover Me, Dancing In The Dark................
Hmmmm - gonna have to go with The River.
One of my most memorable moments of Bruce in concert, or of any concert for that matter was when he closed the Feb 19 2014 Sydney gig with a cover of Suicide's Dream Baby Dream. That is an amazingly powerful song with the E-Street band's wall of sound behind it building to a crescendo.

I got tickets to 27/01/2017 at Perth Arena.
It will be really special to me for a number of reasons.
The first time we saw Bruce, my wife and I had to travel to Sydney in 2013 (from Perth) because he didn't come to Perth.
Then, in 2014, we had to go to Sydney again because the Perth show sold out in 25 seconds. (It was his first ever Perth show).
I was on FB the other night and I saw an ad for the tickets, and although I was broke af, I just had to buy them because of the date.
27/01 is my wife's birthday and our anniversary. I don't think she will make it that far but it's kinda like a carrot in front of the donkey thiing. (She is terminally ill).

Anyway - favourite song? Very hard to choose from so many.
The River, Downbound Train, Racing In The Street (#$%^ I'm sounding morbid! LOL), Better Days, Cover Me, Dancing In The Dark................
Hmmmm - gonna have to go with The River.
One of my most memorable moments of Bruce in concert, or of any concert for that matter was when he closed the Feb 19 2014 Sydney gig with a cover of Suicide's Dream Baby Dream. That is an amazingly powerful song with the E-Street band's wall of sound behind it building to a crescendo.
Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she makes it to your anniversary. It would be a special moment for you both I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back