Peter Scully

Remove this Banner Ad

Duterte should hand him over to the Davao Death Squad or New People's Army.

See how he goes trying to exploit these Filipinas:

tumblr_n9xe65KBB91r7210jo1_1280.jpg

Makes me sick. I'd gladly put a bullet in his brain myself. Can't believe I read that. I wish I never opened this thread.

It's the female accomplice that is interesting here. After being a part of administring that torture, she seems to suddenly decide she feels guilty and let one of the detainees go, blowing the cover of the operation.

Im glad that the Philippines can deal with this sub human. Our legal system would give him sanctuary, a roof over his head and 3 meals a day for the rest of his life.

I dont normally say this, but jail is too good for this miscreant. A fitting form of punishment would be to string him up in an iron maiden on public display and let him rot.

Rip his balls off and force him to shove it down his throat, I'll watch that with gle as he chokes to death with his own balls!!

What a sick monster!! A firing squad is to easy imo this monster needs 100 days of torture first then followed by a slow slow death!

Crimes like these you should lose all your human rights, saddest thing of all is just how common these type of crimes actual are on the deep net.

I can't get this out of my head. Take a look at this lowlife scum. Looks as weak as piss. Wouldn't last 10 seconds in the yard.

I hope you're exaggerating but you're probably right.

I wish some hacker group exposed the scum that watch these movies. The fact there are people walking around free as birds that paid to watch has me really angry. The only thing that helps me is the thought, one day they're all going to be exposed. Someone will do it.
It has to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't get this out of my head. Take a look at this lowlife scum. Looks as weak as piss. Wouldn't last 10 seconds in the yard.

I hope you're exaggerating but you're probably right.

I wish some hacker group exposed the scum that watch these movies. The fact there are people walking around free as birds that paid to watch has me really angry. The only thing that helps me is the thought, one day they're all going to be exposed. Someone will do it.
It has to happen.

I wonder if Anonymous could get involved? Though you'd hate to see someone targeted by vigilantes who ends up being innocent.

Paedos are lower than rat faeces in a sewerage pipe.

It's the female accomplice that is interesting here. After being a part of administring that torture, she seems to suddenly decide she feels guilty and let one of the detainees go, blowing the cover of the operation.

He started raping her when she was barely 14. Not hard to have at least a little bit of empathy for her.

He on the other hand might be the most despicable human I've ever heard.

One of the most evil people to ever live. I would go against all my principles to have this guy get whats coming to him. Shooting is not enough. Put him in one of those South American prisons and let everyone there know his backstory and then let things sort themselves out.

Be interested to see how he distributes this? People will say darknet but it is not that easy

So many these child crimes are driven and protected by money from the sale of kiddie pr0n. Good reason people caught with its possession be treated harshly.

Peter Scully, a father of two from Melbourne, allegedly beat, raped and tortured young girls on film and sold videos to an international paedophile ring.
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a...s/news-story/f15a28a8b971d95f815b5f6105814ff9

I think the fear is that if he gets returned here he won't last 5 minutes in prison. I think he is better off in the Philippines and better off being shot. Australia won't object to that. They won't be pleading for his life like they did the Bali 9 pair.

Indonesian prison is no Movieworld park. Shooting him is an easy way out. The issue is, prison corruption means he gets his way with the child profits he made.

Peter Scully's story and his business "No Limits Fun" is explored in a Sword and Scale podcast episode 84, on the Dark Net. There are two videos he sold apparently, not only Daisy's Destruction for which he was arrested but DAFU Love which is so depraved it's difficult to believe.

Proof encrypted networks are not protection against prosecution.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back