No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read my post again, and explain how I was bringing Dangerfield's wife down. My post was not aimed at anybody in particular, just a general observation after looking at the pictures. My post was as much tongue in cheek, as I guess most of the girls were wives or girlfriends. However they all looked like they could have been models.

Apologies - I unfairly singled your comment out. I was talking more broadly though.

Cy walsh found not guilty due to mental incompetence

Not hard to disagree but it will bring no solace to the family

I rather had the impression that the family did not want him charged with murder so this may be a satisfactory outcome for them. Just such a terrible situation all round.

One has to feel sorry for Gold Coast supporters. Apparently they had high hopes of getting jab Watson for next year, but now he has said he will play with his group, "The Jabbers." they are penciling in Tom Mitchell in heir hypothetical 2017 team. They also have Breust and Langers in this team too.
This would indicate the Jaegar deal is past the post.

One has to feel sorry for Gold Coast supporters. Apparently they had high hopes of getting jab Watson for next year, but now he has said he will play with his group, "The Jabbers." they are penciling in Tom Mitchell in heir hypothetical 2017 team. They also have Breust and Langers in this team too.
Bigfooty GC supporters putting them into their hypothetical teams = deals are done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First BF decides, then the media breaks it as news, then we find out what actually happens.

Except I'm talking about the lack of discussion around this compared to the reaction when a guy that hasn't played for two years elected the Hawks as his destination

Thai, Breust will be staying with us. In any case how do we make up 100 goals lost with no Breust or Roughie next year?
Its painful just thinking about it.

Will it help if I call him Vickdog?
Vickdog?

michael_vick2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back