Meet Up Swans Board Meet-Ups (Grand Final Edition)

Will you be attending the Swans board meet-up on Friday afternoon?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So will anyone get there after the parade, can't just book for say 1.30 and only 5 turn up and then 10 turn up at 3 and then more at 4ish. Might not book an area in that case. I will call them later.
Hey mate,
Im watching the grand final parade with the coaches panel lads I write with, then ill head from the parade to the beer deluxe. Ill probably be to the beer deluxe by 3pm. Or 90 odd minutes once the parade wraps up as i have to traverse melbourne without much know how.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can i get you to pick me up from the airport? Cheers

I asked ShinyMetal but he didnt reply :(

skybus.jpg

Im hanging around for the living end concert. Then Im drinking beer, pool, spa sauna repeat...

I'd stick to the beer and skip ingesting the other three

Woops my flight lands at 2:20. Won't be there until 3:30 probably.

Fair chance of this with + 2. The bride enjoyed The Transport two years ago when we were there.

Definitely excited. 7 hours of work to go.

So can we settle on a time for this? Sounds like the majority of people are either getting in like 5pm or later, 1pm is probably too early. Let's say around 4pm. Then the stragglers who get in in the evening have more of a chance of making it. People can then grab a bite for dinner if they so wish.

So can we settle on a time for this? Sounds like the majority of people are either getting in like 5pm or later, 1pm is probably too early. Let's say around 4pm. Then the stragglers who get in in the evening have more of a chance of making it. People can then grab a bite for dinner if they so wish.

Some people will be there earlier...

Yeah, I don't think we should delay the start time if there are people who are happy to meet up earlier. I'm sure people will be around at 4pm.

Back