Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone played cod 4 on ps3 lately . its hacked beyond recognition. great that a remaster is coming as this game is too good to die like that.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

anyone played cod 4 on ps3 lately . its hacked beyond recognition. great that a remaster is coming as this game is too good to die like that.

I was getting smashed by hackers walking in the sky being invisible. What is the point of playing a game where you rig it so you can't possibly lose.

I was getting smashed by hackers walking in the sky being invisible. What is the point of playing a game where you rig it so you can't possibly lose.

Yeah has been like this for years, why I haven't jumped back on in ages.

Ozgameshop has a decent price on the legacy edition. $109. Shame it will take a week to arrive though.

It would depend if they will email you the MW:R code, because PS4 gets the code nextweek from JB/EB. even if its only the campaign. still worth more the Space Warefare full game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i reckon I'll go digital for this then, that way i can leave the BF1 disc in.
At least digital is the same price for once. and they could of been bigger dicks and not changed the wording till the early access had started and everyone was stuck with preorders.

But still dick move having a one use Digital code for a digital game [also tied to the account it was redeemed on] tied to a disc for activation.

I still think MW:R wont be sold standalone till late March at the earliest.

Hopefully enough but it and its not hard to find matches. after the drop that happens 4-6 weeks post launch.

Space Warfare will be just A.D.D. kiddies and wannabe twitch stars.

Its now been confirmed the IW disc needs to be inserted to play MW:R.

just purchased from the PSN store and will cancel my EB one later in the week. Hopefully we can start to download the campaign tomorrow night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back