TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's @Bomberboyokay with the 'What's Samien Dandow doing in the Impact Zone?!' :p

Hopefully he gets used well and features heavily in the title picture.

Watching first episode since late 2012/early 2013. Only back in to see exactly what this Broken Matt Hardy is all about, have only seen small pieces and my mate raves on about it.

Watching first episode since late 2012/early 2013. Only back in to see exactly what this Broken Matt Hardy is all about, have only seen small pieces and my mate raves on about it.
broken matt is gold. listen to the jericho podcast. watch the final deletion and read his twitter

I thought the Final Deletion was stupid, but it was better than The Compound. I listened to the podcast yesterday and saw his Reddit AMA, pure gold.
that's what makes it good its so bad that it becomes good sort of like sharknado etc. but the whole broken matt thing is awesome he has rejuvenated his career and is one of the most over wrestlers on the planet now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TNA having money issues yet again. WWE are interested (for the tape library). Corgan and Sinclair Broadcasting (owners of ROH) are other parties interested in purchasing. Might be newsworthy days ahead with the PPV coming up and the tapings (which need to be funded).

Cody to appear at Bound for Glory also.

This is happening days away from ostensibly their biggest show of the year. TNA really is, pardon the pun, on the ropes.

WWE buying it is the worst possible outcome. Immediate shutdown if that happens.

Last edited:
RoadToGlory-1.png

So another Lethal Lockdown match, eh?

Despite all the rage, it is still just a match in a cage. ;)

corgan.jpg

This is happening days away from ostensibly their biggest show of the year. TNA really is, pardon the pun, on the ropes.

WWE buying it is the worst possible outcome. Immediate shutdown if that happens.
Yep it would be damn shame especially as they really have turned things around in the last few months. They are just starting to offer a legit alternative to the PG tripe from WWE. If it happens the talent they do recruit will just be watered down and buried, not even sure Broken Matt will remain entertaining over there. And guys like cody and sandow won't even sign with them. Hope they can stay in the game long enough for their current good work to make them enough money to stay afloat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back