List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns are desperate for mids..this is also confirmed by their coach on sen today...first rounder for armo or gtfo..

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

They need experienced mids! All of the mids that they put experience into are now gone. Thats were Armo comes in... And why does everyone value him so low? He worth more than a second rounder...

They need experienced mids! All of the mids that they put experience into are now gone. Thats were Armo comes in... And why does everyone value him so low? He worth more than a second rounder...
you would get a first for armo

you would get a first for armo

I would hope so... Richmond where willing to go with pick 10, and he hadn't had a his big year. Im not saying we will get pick ten, but if it is Armo (and I'm not think it defiantly is), a first rounder would be expected.

GC need leadership. Not much there. Armo is getting good at that. Qld boy and all that.

The other shock would be Jack Steven. Couldn't be him surely (cue the Shirley jokes). I of course wouldn't want Jack to go but these expansion clubs really need marquee players. Abblett has been that guy but is getting on and injury prone. Who's to say what they might offer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I just hear that Barrett bloke in his Chopping Block segment on Afl.com say Geelong were 'interested in Holmes'?
Well they gave us 21 for Stanley. If we got a second rounder for Holmes, I would be happy

I'm sure more than one club would take Armo in an instant. Not saying it's him but you shouldn't dismiss it outright.
Either Armo or Longer, I'd put my money on..
If was to be Armo, we'd only ok it if the trade was on paper to our advantage..
Along the lines of Pick 4, 21 & Henry Schade for Armo & pick 10..
Then flick pick 4 to Sydney for Mitchell..!
IN: Mitchell, Schade (KD) & pick 21
Out Armo & pick 10..

Wondering is anyone has taken a quick look at koby Stevens profile? He is definitly superior to Murdoch....

Also if we do trade Armo, which I don't think we will and I am against. We'd then almost need to bring in Stevens.

Again look at Sydney's list. Big bodies around the ball is what gets into finals.

Getting Brown would be an absolute joke.
It will be 100% a waste of time and pan out exactly like Delaney.

I'd rather play young blokes, we do not need blokes that are 27 turning 28, that have shoulders and knees that are done. The amount of taping on his shoulders, might as well sponsor Elastoplast.

Not required at all. Go to the draft. Sick of wasting picks on crap players.
How does getting Brown stop us from going to the draft when he's a FA?

Also, he's missed 3 games of footy in 2 years.

There are players on our list we need less than Brown.

Wondering is anyone has taken a quick look at koby Stevens profile? He is definitly superior to Murdoch....

Also if we do trade Armo, which I don't think we will and I am against. We'd then almost need to bring in Stevens.

Again look at Sydney's list. Big bodies around the ball is what gets into finals.

Ross, Dunstan, Acres will all be big bodies around the ball when we are contending. You have to remember Blake will be all but 193cm and 92kg and playing full time mid, he's a massive kid. The key is to not have too many as it slows down your ability to spread both offensively and defensively.
Again, I'm not saying that we're trading Armo, but I'm positive that what Acres showed in last six weeks has us confident that we've got Armo's replacement, whenever he goes.

How long does it take for GWS to finish its exit interviews - Stewart did his on Tuesday and is on the move but still nothing on any delistings.

Ross, Dunstan, Acres will all be big bodies around the ball when we are contending. You have to remember Blake will be all but 193cm and 92kg and playing full time mid, he's a massive kid. The key is to not have too many as it slows down your ability to spread both offensively and defensively.
Again, I'm not saying that we're trading Armo, but I'm positive that what Acres showed in last six weeks has us confident that we've got Armo's replacement, whenever he goes.

Hey mate, any indication on what's happening with Steele yet? Whether he's coming or not

Who's your feeling of a players that could be traded which may 'shock' fans? You may have a better idea than most of who could be put on the table - I know many will say everyone is tradeable at the right price, but I'm trying to be realistic as to who it could be. Could it be that we are keeping Longer and someone has tabled an offer for Hickey we simply can't refuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back