Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 3 - 95 Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Re me and the Demons captaincy:
  • End of season 21, I may have taken it if offered, if nothing else by default
  • When the opportunity came to recruit RU_, I was completely fine with continuing to being VC
  • RU_'s real life issues have continued into this season, which has resulted in the club effectively being run in a mix of me, Smartys Power (kind of) and RU_.
  • At the end of the season, if circumstances don't change, I would be expecting/hoping to be given at least co-captain duties as Smartys Power has stated his desire to step down at the end of season 22.

Disappointed Van_Robbo and my trolling of Quivorir and the wolves didn't get a run tbh
Again, thanks for clarifying mate, this is what's keeping me up.

Again, thanks for clarifying mate, this is what's keeping me up.
You're welcome mate. Just wanted to clarify it for our esteemed idiotic podcast members

You're welcome mate. Just wanted to clarify it for our esteemed idiotic podcast members
You should be calling us esteemed... we are all members of #TeamVan_Dyke

Good so far and you can actually listen to it without bleeding from the ears

No mention of the fact that there hasn't been a team sheet error since I offered my services to check sheets for people, can't be a coincerdience.

I appreciated the evil dead reference The Filthy Wizard, very good

We were told yesterday TIA is gone, his account is still there but I guess a long Richmond season got to him. He is very very old

Last edited:
There is no leadership coo at the Demons at present. All is well.

When is the coo planned for?

At the end of the season, if circumstances don't change, I would be expecting/hoping to be given at least co-captain duties as Smartys Power has stated his desire to step down at the end of season 22.
Nah * ya.

Hey Millky95

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That happens when I export the track for some reason. Sounds fine and balanced in audacity then when I export I get quieter. Really strange.

Yeah audacity does do some pretty strange stuff so I'll forgive you :p.

Yeah audacity does do some pretty strange stuff so I'll forgive you :p.
My wave form was bigger than everyone elses too which is just strange haha

Try compressing all of the tracks separately and mastering them together before changing the format.
Maybe. Im just happy there was no painful * ups :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back