BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great pedigree if he's Nathan Bocks brother either with his history.

Hey footyman, not sure what his brother has to do with him and his footy. His brother was cleared too by the way. Yes, he obviously hit someone and has copped his whack. I think there may have been a player at your club this season who liked to dish it out and possibly not in retaliation either.
It appears unless a player is signed by Port then they are all no good but surely not.

Hey footyman, not sure what his brother has to do with him and his footy. His brother was cleared too by the way. Yes, he obviously hit someone and has copped his whack. I think there may have been a player at your club this season who liked to dish it out and possibly not in retaliation either.
It appears unless a player is signed by Port then they are all no good but surely not.
Yes, and that player got his marching orders out as well. You can't tell me a bloke gets 8 weeks for nothing. Every player Port signs gets bagged by either Wilson's or Grubbyjim, so they are fair game too. They've recruited a bloke who hasn't played for 8 years, and one that'll miss the first 6, just the facts.

Yes, and that player got his marching orders out as well. You can't tell me a bloke gets 8 weeks for nothing. Every player Port signs gets bagged by either Wilson's or Grubbyjim, so they are fair game too. They've recruited a bloke who hasn't played for 8 years, and one that'll miss the first 6, just the facts.

Fair call I guess. 8 years is a worry but I think you will find the other guy can play a bit. And he will miss 4 weeks not 6.

Wilson word on the street says that Drysdale still haven't signed a few of their boys. Care to shed some light on the subject.
y
Wilson word on the street says that Drysdale still haven't signed a few of their boys. Care to shed some light on the subject.
Ahh you've got to love Drysdale football club. The best thing about it is you have to drive passed it to get to Port. Go Dee's

y

Ahh you've got to love Drysdale football club. The best thing about it is you have to drive passed it to get to Port. Go Dee's
Well, they are getting ready to start building the Drysdale bypass, so soon you won't even have to drive through the ghost town.

There's no one at Drysdale up to VFL standard, so that can't be right.

Now that's just showing your ignorance

McGuire and Davis both been offered a shot, and with Geelong VFL preferring players at GFL clubs when they aren't with them, both weighing up what they want to do! Same reason benstead went to bell park this year

McGuire and Davis both been offered a shot, and with Geelong VFL preferring players at GFL clubs when they aren't with them, both weighing up what they want to do! Same reason benstead went to bell park this year
Not ignorant, your just vague. What you meant to say is they are going to the GFL, hoping to then make VFL. Good luck to them then.

That's what I heard too. If that's the case then it make sence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The money must have run out (Or he doesn't get on with Mr Paul Lynch, his previous coach at Colac?)
I believe Linton is starting a business in Colac. Money all went to Lynch made him a offer he couldn't refuse. Maybe Grubber Jim can spill the beans. Big big money from a source close

I believe Linton is starting a business in Colac. Money all went to Lynch made him a offer he couldn't refuse. Maybe Grubber Jim can spill the beans. Big big money from a source close
Same when he was at Port, follows the dough.
And didn't deliver on his contract, very surly individual, was supposed to support junior training, sponsors etc. but wouldn't have a bar of it.

With Linton gone they are gone!!

Same when he was at Port, follows the dough.
And didn't deliver on his contract, very surly individual, was supposed to support junior training, sponsors etc. but wouldn't have a bar of it.

With Linton gone they are gone!!
McGuire and Davis have gone to GFL.

Taking into account the comings and goings, my early end of season ladder:
Ammo$
Torq
Modda
Seas
Heads
Coutas
Demons
Newcomb
Grove