Media 2018 BFFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

My first round pick is on the table along with players of some sort for a high quality forward player, even a flanker type with forward eligibility.

So pick 10 or so and maybe also others

In for one of those vacancies... Do I get a choice in the team I'm taking over - or an option to jump into a mini-draft - or an option to do a butt load of trades... I read someone went hard for old blokes and has now bailed, does this mean I'm going to be stuck with a team with Sandi/Roo/SteveyJ/Taylor etc?

Looking fwd to link etc (bcowman11@gmail.com)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In for one of those vacancies... Do I get a choice in the team I'm taking over - or an option to jump into a mini-draft - or an option to do a butt load of trades... I read someone went hard for old blokes and has now bailed, does this mean I'm going to be stuck with a team with Sandi/Roo/SteveyJ/Taylor etc?

Looking fwd to link etc (bcowman11@gmail.com)
All the teams are decent and there's always the chance to trade and draft heavily each year

Gents - Coming on board, was hoping to change team name.

Keeping Snowtown as it's pretty good base but can I change to "Snowtown BlueJays"?

Barrelers - Not sure I can roll with this going fwd. Only just jerried on where it came from.

Keeping Snowtown as it's pretty good base but can I change to "Snowtown BlueJays"?

Barrelers - Not sure I can roll with this going fwd. Only just jerried on where it came from.

you can change the name to anything you want

What am I missing?

I'm out thanks got year 12 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back