Roast 2016 - Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS my team will never be finished this season.

Every week I go to trade for my last forward and every week I have to plug an injury hole somewhere. This week the award goes to Scott Pendlankle.

******* Pendles is my sideways of the week. I think it's been about 10 straight weeks of 1-2 injuries, my team will never be finished, bring on 2017 :mad::mad::mad:

Go 14-1 through my league season, coming top by 2 games. Get spanked in the QF by 300 points (I scored 2023) because of having Pendles, Mitchell, Steven, Gaff, Gray, and Clay smith as uniques despite overall being much better team. FMDT

Simpson looking like he's going to cost me a spot in both my league grand finals. Have had injuries to 1-3 premiums each week for the last 8 weeks, dropped from top 300 down to 5500 overall. Such a s**t second half of the year.

Crap scores from four players I would have expected more of. Simpson 81, Docherty 74, Shaw 73 and Steven 73. All of their values will fall but Steven's will plummet as his BE is 148. Even with those three and an 86 from Gaff and a 91 from Sidebottom I sit on 16/1737(C). What makes some of those scores really difficult to take is that Sidebottom scored 16 in the second half, Simpson 14 in the first half and Docherty 22 in the first half. With a bit of consistency from them I could be sitting on 1800+ and with Bartel, Enright, Motlop, Dangerfield, Sloane and Zach Merrett to come I could be looking at my best ever score. Currently my best is 2373.

This needs no explanation:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If ANY of these overpriced mofos fired, would've won league semi. (Somehow all 6 of them were unique!)

This week B.Smith goes down on 30, last week Wingard goes down 30, the week before that C.Smith on 5! This is ****ed, add to this I've had at least 1-2 other ******* injuries to deal with for sideways trades every week for most of the season. Can't wait for 2016 to be over :mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little different to the usual vents but I finished first overall in Fantasy Matchday out of nearly 33,000 people and there's no prize at all. I know there's weekly ones but I thought I would have gotten something.
you cant be serious? Surely thats a mistake of some kind. Id contact the AFL and ask

The defensive aspect of last nights game probably flattered* a few scores of some players, but do feel I'll regret not bringing in i.e Murphy

Last edited:
did anyone not have taylor adams?? they must be spewing! my slight rage would be taking out Tom phillips at the last second. he should avg 85-90 I reckon.
Yeah I decided to go with Shaw over Adams, great idea that was, only almost doubled his score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back