Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we witnessing the best debut season ever?
Are we witnessing the best first year from a youngster in the AFL ever? Gold Coast’s Jaeger O’Meara has taken the football world by storm this year and is currently the hot favourite to take out the AFL’s Rising Star Award.

The midfielder is fresh off another top performance, after gathering 25 disposals and a goal in his side’s win over the Western Bulldogs.

I wonder if the club will still be looking at giving Jaeger rests throughout the season. 8 weeks in and he hasn't skipped a beat.

Will the club look like resting him before the bye to give him a 2 week break or just let him roll until he needs it?

I wonder if the club will still be looking at giving Jaeger rests throughout the season. 8 weeks in and he hasn't skipped a beat.

Will the club look like resting him before the bye to give him a 2 week break or just let him roll until he needs it?

as long as its not for the WA game, want to see em all run out for that one :)

Jaeger nominated for Round 1 AFL Goal of the Year :cool: What a rippa :thumbsu: Had me on my feet and I was on the couch at home.

WTF - only 3% of the vote. The other two were just flukes. This was pure skill.

Jaeger nominated for Round 1 AFL Goal of the Year :cool: What a rippa :thumbsu: Had me on my feet and I was on the couch at home.

WTF - only 3% of the vote. The other two were just flukes. This was pure skill.

That is the problem with the public voting system. The bigger clubs will always win out due to the amount of votes they get form their supporters

This guy should be at the top of the list as to how he is tracking coming back from his knee rehab! I can't find a lot of news on him ... If you guys have a better thread for that I would appreciate the heads up. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back