The Ink Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine will be up when they're done healing.

I'm leaving coloured skin all the way across Singapore, you could probably follow me home.

FFS it must be healed by now?!?

It's healed, but still half coloured ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah well, it must be huge then. I sat for 7 hours for that fish. The boys at work said I'd have to go back for seconds so I guess the challenge was my motivation. I nearly fainted once I'd got home tho

Fair enough, I'll wait :) My guy is @davespencertattoos on insta. Local boy & his workplace is non-bikie which is a refreshing change. Here's an example of his work. Does lots of demons and stuff but this one freaks me a little bit
_20161011_222634.JPG

Anyone got a Swans tattoo? :p

I reckon I'll book myself in for one in a month or so.

Want a get a collage thing happening with my favourite sports teams (Swans, Eels, Ravens and Heat) but done in realistic form and black and grey.

Just need to decide if I want to half sleeve it or get it on the chest. And need to decide to get done down here in Tassie or make a mainland trip.
had this idea too. had a bloke do up a design and looked awesome. never pulled the trigger though

You dont put stickers on a ferrari :sunglasses:

had this idea too. had a bloke do up a design and looked awesome. never pulled the trigger though

I'm happy to be a Sandman with a wicked paint job

only if theres a mattress in the back for miggs

It's not all about you miggs. That said I reckon my Sandman would be more fun than your ferrari

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive always thought of you as more of a 2CV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_20161013_202707.JPG

THIS ISN'T ME!
I'm not a contortionist so can't take a decent photo but the tattoo above the fish on my thigh is based on this. I have a more colourful bird, more blossoms and a butterfly at the top (which is very cliche but balances the whole thing)

View attachment 299961

THIS ISN'T ME!
I'm not a contortionist so can't take a decent photo but the tattoo above the fish on my thigh is based on this. I have a more colourful bird, more blossoms and a butterfly at the top (which is very cliche but balances the whole thing)
im sorry. is there a tattoo in that picture???

Bumping this to remind Sataris to take a pic of his wicked new ink job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back