Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching a few cool series atm.

Psycho Pass - really like the concepts and the characters in this show.

Also marathoning this really fun soccer anime called Days.
Welcome to bigfooty.

Enjoyed Psychopass, found the concept quite interesting.

Cheers :) long time lurker, finally decided to register.
Cool. Have to say this is a pretty unusual place for a first post, how long have you been into anime/manga?

Cool. Have to say this is a pretty unusual place for a first post, how long have you been into anime/manga?

Since I was a kid really. I remember getting these Astro Boy tapes while on a trip in Sydney and watching them in our hotel. SBS used to screen some really classic series from the 90s like Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, and some of my favourite movies too like Castle of Cagliostro and Ninja Scroll.

Anyone watched GunGrave? Haven't seen it for a while, but I'll never forget it.

I'm reading Marvel's Superior Spiderman at the moment.
Dr Octopus has taken over Peter Parker's body.
Has anyone else got some Marvel to recommenced?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally started one piece a couple months ago. Pretty good, some real epic moments, my favourite being Arlong Park and the awesome moment between Luffy and Nami before they go to fight him. There is a s**t load of filler that you can skip over however and it drags in moments really badly, but you can expect that with any show that is currently 700+ eps. Currently on the thriller bark arc.

Finally started one piece a couple months ago. Pretty good, some real epic moments, my favourite being Arlong Park and the awesome moment between Luffy and Nami before they go to fight him. There is a s**t load of filler that you can skip over however and it drags in moments really badly, but you can expect that with any show that is currently 700+ eps. Currently on the thriller bark arc.

Things get epic past Thriller Bark

I just watched episode 483. By far has the most iconic moment in this series. The Dub may get some flack but it's hard to argue how well the voice actors do this episode

Just started on Assassination Classroom. Absolutely hilarious and dark.

Octopus trap!
11311980_840683065968121_1994067475_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back