News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The watermarks are out of control.
jammies

large_2%20jammies.jpg

The design is great, hard to mess up, but the white panels are just unnecessary particularly with the maroon outlines - it just looks busy.

I'm shocked that a Brisbane jumper is needlessly busy.

I am not 100% against the white side panels, wait to we see the West Coast all gold with white shorts in a game and the Lions in the gold, white panel and shorts before judgement.

The panel just might make the blend of shorts to jumper look a lot better.

Looking at the photos so far I i think they have used maroon 1992 to 1996 not the 1989 to 1991 cerise.

I actually remember there is a game against the Hawks in 1989 where the Bears used the previous years clash jumpers so they are wearing maroon jumpers and cerise shorts. it was a televised game but the odds of finding the footage would be very low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the screen cap back on page 51, the yoke touches the cuffs much further down near the side panel piping
going off their official artwork.
I will change it again once they're used in a game.
I don't expect the watermarks to be as visible either.

Looking at the photos so far I i think they have used maroon 1992 to 1996 not the 1989 to 1991 cerise.

I actually remember there is a game against the Hawks in 1989 where the Bears used the previous years clash jumpers so they are wearing maroon jumpers and cerise shorts. it was a televised game but the odds of finding the footage would be very low.
In the screen cap back on page 51, the yoke touches the cuffs much further down near the side panel piping
The lion is slightly larger too.

Essendon's online shopping website The Bomber Shop is currently updating its site and is no longer selling anything. It says it's back online November 1st. I guess that's when the ISC range for Essendon goes on sale

Essendon's online shopping website The Bomber Shop is currently updating its site and is no longer selling anything. It says it's back online November 1st. I guess that's when the ISC range for Essendon goes on sale

Ahh a friend of mine just ordered a polo from there yesterday. Just in time. Was still active earlier today - they had bargain prices for adidas stuff

Brisbane-HoF-2014.gif

Remove the watermarks and logo above the numbers and put a Lion on the front and you literally already have it

Exactly this post.

Bloody hell Brisbane, when it comes to jumper design you're like a chef trying to make a dish using EVERY ingredient in the kitchen.

Just calm down.

Ahh a friend of mine just ordered a polo from there yesterday. Just in time. Was still active earlier today - they had bargain prices for adidas stuff
Their final clearance sale was 70% off - pretty big discount. I managed to get an Adidas jacket the day before they stopped selling merchandise

A few screengrabs from A video the crows posted from their trip to the BLK factory in Fiji.
Cj5xgQj.png

1hmqvZt.png

y0uaCAA.png

Here is a link if you want to watch it, I might have missed some stuff:
so that bloke in the vid is responsible

63ab5c63ab70976b05680704f8e27d0a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back