Analysis 2017 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha fair enough I'll cop it, I find it silly myself but there's nothing wrong with predictions + optimism

Like when Collingwood say they have to make the finals, but what if Melbourne and St Kilda continue on their path up? That doesn't mean it's a failed season does it because it's gonna be hard to get into the 8
Bolton could do a beverage and taken the blues to the finals
Anyway I better watch out for the soap

Also the two replacement home games will be at the G - given the options are ANZAC Eve, the Carlton game and Rd23 I hope it's ANZAC

Not many teams would have had Freo as a guaranteed win at the start of the year, no one was predicting the dogs to win the flag
Pointless

I was predicting the dogs to win the flag :)

Apparently the Pies are a chance for top 4 next year. In that case we're a ******* monty to pull a Geelong 2007.

Their supporters are strange. About 50% seem realistic that they are unlikely to play finals, the other half like you say think they can make top 4.

They've got a pretty good midfield but their forwards and backs are terrible. Moore will find it a lot harder next year playing against the best defender weekly and also having two guys on him at times (aka what Hogan and Daniher have had for two years now).

Their supporters are strange. About 50% seem realistic that they are unlikely to play finals, the other half like you say think they can make top 4.

They've got a pretty good midfield but their forwards and backs are terrible. Moore will find it a lot harder next year playing against the best defender weekly and also having two guys on him at times (aka what Hogan and Daniher have had for two years now).
They have backs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seasons gonna be interesting
All of Melbourne St Kilda Port Richmond and Collingwood will be expecting to play finals
Hell Gold Coast and Essendon will improve as well and I don't see North dropping as far as some

The only one of those I'd expect to make finals is st kilda, and even that's dubious. Collingwood and Richmond will implode spectacularly

FWIW, Champion Data's fixture analysis has us eighth for the difficulty of our draw next year based on last season's results.

That is our bare minimum. Anything lower than that is a failure. We were there this year if we hadn't choked against the Blues and subsequently threw the game against the Cats.

That is our bare minimum. Anything lower than that is a failure. We were there this year if we hadn't choked against the Blues and subsequently threw the game against the Cats.

Whoops, I may not have been clear. What I meant was, CD rated our draw eighth-toughest, not us finishing eighth. Agree with your sentiments though - we must play finals.

Seasons gonna be interesting
All of Melbourne St Kilda Port Richmond and Collingwood will be expecting to play finals
Hell Gold Coast and Essendon will improve as well and I don't see North dropping as far as some
Collingwoods list is trash though. They should expect to be disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back