Multiplat Tom Clancy's The Division

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the movie the hero goes to face the main villian in his stronghold, but he just has to stand there because the door won't open at the start of the mission

Walk into the cinemas to watch it and it doesn't start. Everyone is told to leave, disband and queue again.

Walk into the cinemas to watch it and it doesn't start. Everyone is told to leave, disband and queue again.
While one annoying guy does jumping jacks in the corner.

The first hour of the movie is the entire cast trying to sign into a laptop

Got to knock off work early yesterday, so I wanted to play The Division just to get to level 30. Took about an hour to install an update, annoying but fair enough. Update installs, finally log into The Division and of course it is undergoing a five hour bloody maintenance until 9PM. I then said * you to playing The Division for that day. :mad:

Got to knock off work early yesterday, so I wanted to play The Division just to get to level 30. Took about an hour to install an update, annoying but fair enough. Update installs, finally log into The Division and of course it is undergoing a five hour bloody maintenance until 9PM. I then said **** you to playing The Division for that day. :mad:
A good mate bought this game and the maintenance period always exactly lined up with the precious couple of hours each week his Mrs used to take the kids out for mothers group.

He was livid

A good mate bought this game and the maintenance period always exactly lined up with the precious couple of hours each week his Mrs used to take the kids out for mothers group.

He was livid
It is s**t when that happens. Lucky I still have time to play it but it can ruin your motivation to play a certain game.

Start playing this again after mths and am stuck on the 184 gear.

I have a bunch of 214 gear but it's all lone star and predators Mark which isn't as good as my 184 stuff since ammo isn't hard to get.

My question is, do the HVT missions only drop lone star because that's all I've got from about 15 missions ??

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

sooo.... anyone getting back into this with patch 1.4?

Sounds like they've fixed a lot of issues. But can't see myself getting back into it

Cant speak for anyone else but when a game burns me very rarely do i give them a second chance. Just cant muster the motivation.

Halo master chief collection another good example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destiny did that to itself
Yet its going strong and division is a ghost town
The Division will forever be known as this gens biggest waste of potential.
Absolutely. Started out amazingly, thought I'd play it basically forever...turns out it was as deep as a puddle

Yet its going strong and division is a ghost town

It's ok Jim's just Salty ;)

Absolutely. Started out amazingly, thought I'd play it basically forever...turns out it was as deep as a puddle

It was almost polar opposites to Destiny in terms of once you reached max level the grind was just not fun and boring. I had a great time levelling up in The Division but once I hit max level there was no desire to continue. Destiny on the other hand was bat s**t boring levelling but once you got near max and the grind began it was fun and the raids were good. There just wasn't enough in The Division to keep people there.

I didn't hate it but I wont be going back, even if I didn't trade it in (which I did).

Still filthy with myself for getting sucked in by the (very impressive) beta which basically ended up being the whole game. Wasn't going to buy it prior to that but ended up grabbing it day 1.

I blame Premiers04 for making me laugh so hard at his interpretive dance moves and clouding my judgment.

Still filthy with myself for getting sucked in by the (very impressive) beta which basically ended up being the whole game. Wasn't going to buy it prior to that but ended up grabbing it day 1.

I blame Premiers04 for making me laugh so hard at his interpretive dance moves and clouding my judgment.
And i'm still filthy at you for making me buy this piece of s**t game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back