Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Talkin' s**t bout some 40-something millionaires writing an album called "Revolution Radio" released by one of the largest record companies in the world.
it doesn't matter though, music tastes aren't alike. No one is gonna be friends by stating "my music taste is better than yours". This thread is about sharing our music and exploring others tastes, doesn't mean everyone is going to like it. (and yes, even Green Day and other popular artists are relevant in here. People may not have heard anything they've done since American Idiot or 21st Century Breakdown).

I mean I'm big on 90s music. Other people in here are big on Indie and alternate music, others may be big on clubbing music. Its all good.

Arguing about music is such a redundant thing to do. It's all subjective.

it doesn't matter though, music tastes aren't alike. No one is gonna be friends by stating "my music taste is better than yours". This thread is about sharing our music and exploring others tastes, doesn't mean everyone is going to like it. (and yes, even Green Day and other popular artists are relevant in here. People may not have heard anything they've done since American Idiot or 21st Century Breakdown).

I mean I'm big on 90s music. Other people in here are big on Indie and alternate music, others may be big on clubbing music. Its all good.

Arguing about music is such a redundant thing to do. It's all subjective.
You've wrote a whole thing but the point stands that the new Green Day was always gonna be shite, yo

Talkin' s**t bout some 40-something millionaires writing an album called "Revolution Radio" released by one of the largest record companies in the world.
I'm not listening to their sober new poppy s**t, though.
Listening to their ****ed up LSD induced albums of Dookie and Nimrod

Revolution Radio was always going to be s**t, but you can't piss on old Green Day for what current Green Day are doing.

You've wrote a whole thing but the point stands that the new Green Day was always gonna be shite, yo
Eh. I haven't heard the new album in full, but the snippets I have managed to hear, I've more or less liked.

Did i do that

Sensitive lot, youse.
I honestly couldn't give less of a s**t what you're saying, its just the inflection your posts could be read in that's upsetting Mitch.

I know that my taste in music is.. different I guess. Its all sorts of genres and decades all meshed together into some weird collection. I'm used to people thinking my taste is s**t, depending on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to rnb fridays and this jam came on. **** yeah.

tumblr_n218l4ma8k1sy5ibzo2_400.gif

I could write a thesis on how Bloc Party's B-Sides are almost always as good if not better than their album tracks.

p.s. the goose who uploaded this spelt the track wrong

Don't like the above song? Here, have the shittyflute version:

Guitar Hero 3 flashback. Awwwh yeah. Fun fact, one of my relatives from the UK designed the box art for that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back