Aug 31, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jesus i'm not ready omgg
what do i do

Tigers nominate:
Isaac Cumming Broken Hill / GWS Giants Academy
Height: 183cm Weight: 72kg
Dashing half back that can run and carry with the footy, breaks the lines and has played a few NEAFL Games for GWS.
With Deledio leaving the side, a spot is open for a young player to bring some spark off the backline.

I'm passing

Gollo

Club Legend
Jun 4, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Melb Stars
How was Marshall still on the board?

If that happpened draft day it would be Kieren Collins all over again.
Except I think less people would be as ecstatic about picking Marshall. Even if he does last to pick 18, I still say we stay away from him. Shades of Harry McKay last year, and I'm not a fan of Harry McKay's.

giblj

Cancelled
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Alright so Hoges isn't about and the Captain has abandoned ship so what say we call it a night here and reconvene tomorrow?

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jesus i'm not ready omgg
what do i do

Tigers nominate:
Isaac Cumming Broken Hill / GWS Giants Academy
Height: 183cm Weight: 72kg
Dashing half back that can run and carry with the footy, breaks the lines and has played a few NEAFL Games for GWS.
With Deledio leaving the side, a spot is open for a young player to bring some spark off the backline.
Thought Richmond might have gone with Scharenberg, Poholke, Allison
or Atley, but i fully expected Declan keilty to be honest.;):thumbsu:

If you are in deficit already, and still have live picks, can you continue to go into deficit (I.e what could happen to GWS/GC) ?

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you are in deficit already, and still have live picks, can you continue to go into deficit (I.e what could happen to GWS/GC) ?
Would not those live picks have to be used first to try and avoid
going into deficit in the first place. I think with the two magpie
father sons Brown and Daicos if a bid came earlier than expected
the round where the pick came in is the round where the deficit
would be made up next year by moving that pick back to match
the value.

Gollo

Club Legend
Jun 4, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Melb Stars
26: Carlton - Cedric Cox
27: GWS - Harrison Macreadie
28: WB - Josh Rotham
29: Richmond - Isaac Cumming
30: Collingwood - Zach Sproule
31: Essendon - Willem Drew

I don't know what's happened with the Macreadie bidding, but for now, that would update the draft progress.

giblj

Cancelled
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
32. Port Adelaide

Shai Bolton (South Fremantle/WA)
178cm, 68kg
Forward

Tipped by some to go as early as a top 15 pick, so I'm delighted to snap up Bolton at 32. Will be given time to develop with Wingard in the side and Monfries coming back but the prospect of a Wingard/Bolton one-two punch terrorising defences in the future is an exciting one. Like how he added some work rate and defensive efforts to his obvious flair and movement with the ball as the season went on.

33. Port Adelaide

Jonty Scharenberg (Glenelg/SA)
186cm, 80kg
Midfield

Felt Port needed to bolster their midfield stocks and the most inside of my selections here in Scharenberg completes a nice, well rounded trio to add to Port's midfield for the future. Impressive on the inside winning the contested ball but also a pretty neat user, I felt he was the best of South Australia's prospects at the champs and am glad to have him on board.

Gotta be honest, my intention was to wait for a key forward slider for one of these two picks but you bastards snapped up all the ones I wanted! Still, happy to take a different slider and complete my planned trio of midfield picks.

You're up hatescaptcha

Back