• Van Gisbergen

• Mostert

• Courtney

• Coulthard

• McLaughlin

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Soper was pretty handy too but the Rat was dynamite for a few years. He even manhandled that AU Falcon better than anyone not named Ambrose on a regular basis.

Mid 90's BTCC was the biz !!!!

Johnny Cleland in the Vauxhaull

Some good viewing! Those crazy bastards make SVG and Scotty Mac look tame by comparison.

Used to love watching BTCC when I was a kid. Also loved watching World Superbikes on the weekend as well. Forgarty, Slight, Corser and Gobert.

Some good viewing! Those crazy bastards make SVG and Scotty Mac look tame by comparison.

Used to love watching BTCC when I was a kid. Also loved watching World Superbikes on the weekend as well. Forgarty, Slight, Corser and Gobert.

Think it's the 95 season but the WSBK was deadset insane.
Corser on the Duke.
Slight on a Honda

The Monza and Hockenheim rounds were must-see stuff.
I remember Gobert on the Kwacka as a wildcard destroying everyone at PI one year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there we go , 50 pages.

My head said SVG at the start of the year but the heart said Chaz.

As Skaife said yesterday , SVG is a the peak of his powers atm.
Jamie will forever rue the mistake at Bathurst and also his enduro team mates dimwit-effort at Sandown in the pits.

Scotty Mac with a fully deserved 3rd.
Off to DJRP next year. Hopefully with some more Roger-Dollars they can find the speed they had in previous years.

Lowndsey with his most nondescript season in ages.

Will Davo needed to have a season like that.Top 5 in the championship is pretty bloody good no matter how you look at it. Plus he jagged the big one.

Frosty and Chaz finished 6th / 7th. PRA were nowhere this season , don't even want to think where they would've been without those 2 driving.

Timmy Slade tapered a tad late this season but he had his best season imo. Always happy to see BJR fighting , they'll be even better next year with Percat joining i think.

The old Dog Garth Tander had a fire lit under him when it became clear he was being moved on and he reminded me of the GT from 10 years ago.
Put his team mate to shame this season imo.

My personal pick for driver of the season came in 10th - Mickey Caruso.
SMOKED his 3 other team mates (2 of which shouldn't be driving sadly ) in the NISS.....i call it a NISS because it's only half a supercar ATM.
It's like fighting Connor McGurgler with your dominant arm tied behind your back.
I assume that's why we're going to 6's next year , so Nissan HQ in Japan don't have to over-extend themselves.

Best race for mine was Lowndseys win in Perth.

Some blokes out there that may have more of a right than me , but still have *-all right to be out there.
2 took up PRA seats.

Back