Details about your first Bigfooty post....

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a little known fact that I started with a different username. It was actually 'fulla_schitt'. I thought it was quite clever and let's face it, accurate.
The Chief made me change it so I chose my current incarnation.

We'll always acknowledge you as fulla_schitt.

I was nice once too, them exclamation marks but...:$

My first post , hello everyone :)

Beamer is going to be a very very good player for us but with Steele i ll go one step further . He is going to be an eite playear !!! . Was very impressed with his poise on friday night , everything he did had Class stamped all over it ! Expect him to play most of the season . Exciting times ahead of us ,me thinks :p

So apparently my first post was a good 11 months after I joined, it was in the "What would you give up" regarding Chris Judd leaving WCE.

It would have to be a player or players good enough to slot straight into their side.Or a young player with potential.

The following I think would be the only players the Weagles would consider:
Didak,Pendlebury,Thomas,Swan,Johnson,Rusling,H Shaw,Clement,Cloke,Davis,Lockyer, Goldsack,Reid,Dawes,Brown,O'Brien.

I just can't see him coming to the pies.

Here is my first post. I made it about Cloke after we lost to the Saints in round 3 of 2010. From memory we kicked a lot of behinds that day...

"Courage comes in many forms; being able to go back and kick the goals that matter takes courage. Cloke cannot do that. The Pies had the Saints on the rack at the start of the second half and did not have the balls to kick the goals that win the game. Disgraceful performance; the axe must fall"
And you learnt to love Cloke, I think.
Lol.
Funny when we go back and see what we came up with then

Has everyone done this? I haven't touched a drop of that crap since it got me good when I was about that age

Can't even smell the stuff now ......Schoolies on the Gold Coast as a 17 year old finished my Southern Career!

Can't even smell the stuff now ......Schoolies on the Gold Coast as a 17 year old finished my Southern Career!
I tooka whiff of it a few years ago to see if I could stomach it. No dice! I nearly heaved. My guts obviously haven't forgiven me some 25-30 years later:D

Think you should have addressed the players

Better than Trevor Hendy waving crystals and saying dolphin mantras

Yeah, the dolphin mantras are an issue. I find them quite impenetrable. Seals, whales, even turtles. But dolphins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I signed up in '07. I waited 8 years to post. I said how good it was that we landed treloar. Then I lost my password and then every time I tried to retrieve it it wouldn't work. So now I have a new identity. I like this one better.

I signed up in '07. I waited 8 years to post. I said how good it was that we landed treloar. Then I lost my password and then every time I tried to retrieve it it wouldn't work. So now I have a new identity. I like this one better.
Great avatar too.
Welcome aboard

Hey all,

Thought it would be interesting if we listed some details about the first post we ever made on Bigfooty.
It will be interesting to see how much we have changed as we get older and more jaded.

Mine is as follows:

Date: Mar 9, 2007
Thread Title: Coll vs syd at narrandera live scores

Link: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/coll-vs-syd-at-narrandera-live-scores.304097/#post-6904030

How to find it (Please let me know if there's an easier way.. I wish you could order the search results by date!!)

Find a post by them, click "posts".
Hit page 10, scroll down and click "find older messages", hit page 10, scroll down and click "find older messages"... Rinse and repeat till you get to the start!
My first post was about DNA and RnA...about the time they discovered them both.................................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back