The Hangar Gaming Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get a mini snes if they ever make one. Apparently the mini nes only comes with a 2.5ft wired controller is pretty bleh so if you do get it you'll have to get some sort of extension cable, whether that be on the power cable side or controller side to have more reach.

I really want to get one of those. The price point is excellent, and yeah the only negative I've read about it is the controller. eBay ghouls are already trying to sell their pre-orders for hundreds.

Last of Us 2 is coming. I don't think my heart will be able to handle it.
It's prob not going to be seen until 2019 so buckle up!

Have never really seen what people see in Crash Bandicoot. The whole coming towards the camera platforming thing or fixed from behind in a lane has always seemed weird.

Bont is he right choice from that field. Any of Bont, Buddy, Fyfe, Danger would be a good choice.

Yeah I had a look didn't realise it was up and coming players. Bont definitely the best choice there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Fyfe option, they put Lachie Neale in for Freo.
Says to me Fyfe is gone. They don't want to put a Fremantle player on the front, then have him change shirts.

Says to me Fyfe is gone. They don't want to put a Fremantle player on the front, then have him change shirts.

Says to me he's probably already on the cover. They will have some superstars already on it and the voting is for the final player. Think something like the AFL membership website.

GodJVR1.png

The ps4 home screen thing has totally ripped off the nintendo wii. I think they're even using the same ambient background sounds.

Noticed this too. Don't know why. PS3 had it perfectly done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back