Trading Places Post Draft Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Person A: Not sure how I'm gonna fit this elephant in my fridge.
Person B: Simple. You just open the door and squeeze it is.
Not the perfect example, but the same notion of missing the point applies.
There is no draft or draft picks; all you do is trade player for player. It's quite simple really.

Last edited:

Alright guys. Once Snake's game has commenced we will be able to start another one straight up. Unfortunately there will not be a draft in this game as it is likely to start once the real thing is finished. It will run similar to the the previous ones and scenarios will be given out such as Ablett to Geelong but you can't reveal this to Geelong. If you played in Snake's game, you cannot be the team you were in that game and you must make a minimum of three trades.

Adelaide:
Brisbane: Jedwards
Carlton:
Collingwood:
Essendon: harro92
Fremantle:
Geelong:
Gold Coast: JG22
GWS: Skipper_
Hawthorn:
Melbourne: eth-dog
North Melbourne: Thommo333
Port Adelaide: TheBeardAmigos
Richmond:
St Kilda:
Sydney:
West Coast: Mitchell5
Western Bulldogs: Crowowowow
Ill take adelaide if still available. was hard with Melbourne as i didn't know half the players

If ppl are really keen on picks, you can reinstate the picks from this year pretrades (ie essendon get 1...wb get 18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do you expect this game to start (and Finish)?

Also to clarify how this game works, is it just trading players in straight swaps in an attempt to improve the list?
Are they actual club lists or alternative ones from another game?
it will start as soon as all teams are filled. There is some discussion about whether it is just players or if draft picks are included. I think there might be a vote once all the teams are locked to see what everyone wants to do.

Skipper_ is the owner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back