NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

the best part about WWE touring Japan: whacky Cosplay!
OGdoiJ.jpg

There's definitely a few that could be used on episodes. The tag match between Roode/Sampson and Dillinger/Murphy could as well. Had 3 or 4 cameras running every match so every chance they could be.

Yeah they had camera men running around filming everything so they could definitely use a few things shoukd they choose to. I certainly hope they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see any hard fixed cameras side on? Only things around that area were the two spotlight operators..

I didn't notice it until the cage match, when the ref held the belt about chest height then moved to the right a little then put it up over his head. I looked the way he was facing and saw two orange glow sticks and a camera over there.

WWE revealed the identities of several people from their tryout in Melbourne, Australia on Thursday. The tryout took place before NXT’s house show in the city; WWE noted that smaller tryouts were held in Osaka anbd Perth elsewhere on the tour.

The announcement noted, “Among those confirmed at the Melbourne tryout were Jermaine “Jonah Rock” Haley and Luke “Slex” Guyett, who have also competed in Australia and Japan, and who are members of The Mighty Don’t Kneel stable, a group that launched the careers of NXT Superstars Shane Thorne & Nick Miller; Chantelle “Shazza McKenzie” Alison, who has wrestled in NXT, SHIMMER Women Athletes and Shine Wrestling; Adam Wilmot, aka Adam Brooks, who trained under and formerly teamed with Buddy Murphy; and Kellyanne Salter, who has competed in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, in addition to her native Australia.”

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-talent-tryout-melbourne-australia-photos#fid-40070015

Last edited:
Looking forward to attending the Sydney show. I also have two tickets for a meet-and-greet with Tye Dillinger, Peyton Royce, and Billie Kay, but unfortunately I can't make it, so was hoping to sell to another fan PM if interested.

Absolutely love Evie. She and Kelly Anne had a killer last women standing match at MCW the other week with Kelly Anne also part of the recent WWE tryout in Melbourne.

I'm gonna buy that on Vimeo when it's out and also some of the previous MCW events. Planning on going to my first one on Jan 14, it's a couple of days after my birthday and living around Essendon it'll only take me 5 minutes to get there

I'm gonna buy that on Vimeo when it's out and also some of the previous MCW events. Planning on going to my first one on Jan 14, it's a couple of days after my birthday and living around Essendon it'll only take me 5 minutes to get there
From my experience, the Essendon shows are more like Raw and Thornbury ones are the bigger shows (PPVs). Definitely try and get to a Thornbury show if you can, well worth the trip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back