Training 2017 Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pencil into your diaries a members only meet and greet session at Metricon with all of our new recruits (drafts & trades) and other players at Metricon on Thursday 15th Dec. Not sure on time yet. Club will announce it soon.

Apparently won't be the usual open training session due to construction being in overdrive between the old and new venues.

Looking forward to having a chat with the new guys and getting to know them :thumbsu:

Sounds great but won't be able to make it from Banchang, so expect full reports here next day.....;)

Pencil into your diaries a members only meet and greet session at Metricon with all of our new recruits (drafts & trades) and other players at Metricon on Thursday 15th Dec. Not sure on time yet. Club will announce it soon.

Apparently won't be the usual open training session due to construction being in overdrive between the old and new venues.

Looking forward to having a chat with the new guys and getting to know them :thumbsu:

Ablett will call in sick because Jordan wants a new Gucci handbag that afternoon

Great interview about Gaz with Josh Toy on SEN. Someone who actually knows him. Sound like a legend off-field as well as on, and a very good leader as well.

https://www.sen.com.au/audio/

Don't know what I did wrong there. Clicked the link hit play and got 2 blokes talking about NFL NBA Golf Soccer tonight between Victory and Perth and a few other snippets but no Gaz.......

EDIT: Thought I was looking for Audio but went searching and found the interview. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope all of you that attend find the event fun and worthwhile.

Wish I could attend but I'm sure Jack Bowes will be more comfortable knowing there is a big ass ocean in between us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back