Prediction Operation Make The 'Eight' in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For mine, the main thing I want to see next year is improvement in the younger boys that have already been exposed to AFL football. Anything else is just a bonus.
Absolutely agree, but I want to see pride in the jumper too. Players being passionate about being a Lion is my big desire for 2017.

For mine, the main thing I want to see next year is improvement in the younger boys that have already been exposed to AFL football. Anything else is just a bonus.

And some signs from this years draftees that we got it right.

Start an Operation Don't Shoot 3KZ thread and it'll be inevitable
Coming Soon - "Operation Don't Shoot The Messenger" Thread

How about Operation make the bottom eight in 2017 just to mozz the whole process?
It's a dangerous game we're playing here. Who knows what effect on reality two directly opposing Operation threads could have?

...actually we would just finish 9th/10th

It's a dangerous game we're playing here. Who knows what effect on reality two directly opposing Operation threads could have?

...actually we would just finish 9th/10th
If that was put on offer right now I would take it, as long as Port finish below us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan Connoly is obviously on the drug that killed River Phoenix.
Precisely; he has Collingwood in the eight.:drunk:

It baffles me this constant Collingwood circle jerk that exists within the Victorian AFL media of the constant necessity to praise and blow smoke up Collingwood's backside no matter the state of their list, yet it's cool to condemn and ridicule the Lions at any time.:rolleyes:

Precisely; he has Collingwood in the eight.:drunk:

It baffles me this constant Collingwood circle jerk that exists within the Victorian AFL media of the constant necessity to praise and blow smoke up Collingwood's backside no matter the state of their list, yet it's cool to condemn and ridicule the Lions at any time.:rolleyes:
Hey Dylan12, as ever, you are spot on. Collingwood and are going to be rubbish this year.

Unless they leave after 2 years

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back