• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Gotta give it to Xtreme though, he tipped against us every match and we ended up winning.

He trolled it A+ and didn't go missing like a little bitch when he was wrong. Kudos to you brother :thumbsu:

Gotta give it to Xtreme though, he tipped against us every match and we ended up winning.

He trolled it A+ and didn't go missing like a little bitch when he was wrong. Kudos to you brother :thumbsu:

Never expected them to beat the Eagles in Perth!!! I wouldn't say it was a troll, I was more noticeably vocal about things after they beat Hawthorn. It wasn't bitterness - I just thought GWS was the better "form" team and yes I know Sydney were patchy (expecting them to get thumped in a GWS v Sydney GF if it happened) I still thought they'd get the job done against the Bulldogs, because of the Bulldogs inexperience. But like Hawthorn in 2008 the Bulldogs proved they were the best team.

Also if I really detested them I would not have purchased the victory pack as I did last weekend:

yRaLI7v.jpg

Whoever dropped that mark for the dogs just cost them a 'grand final' berth.
He will make up for it next week by introducing Dan Hannebery to a bone crunch tackle, minutes before making Callum Mills look second rate when he will win a free kick after wrapping up Mills in a tackle. That player will then kick the Bulldogs' opening goal of the match as a result of Mills being silly.

Bulldog Joe

Premiership Player
May 23, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My predictions were all over the place. Back in August/September I also boasted that Sydney would lose if they made the gf (GWS my preferred victor at that point in time).
On my reading your predictions were all about the Bulldogs losing.

Perhaps you should maintain that for 2017. It worked really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part about this thread is when Cordy dropped the opening mark of the fourth quarter. Eleven consecutive posts referencing how he had just cost the Bulldogs a Grand Final.

Check out the posts that follow not long after when he goals to put the Dogs seven points up. Granted, only five posts are dedicated to him turning villan to hero, but that's because 62 posts are dedicated to Brian Taylor broadcasting, "the Bulldogs have hit the front" when they already were in front.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
The best part about this thread is when Cordy dropped the opening mark of the fourth quarter. Eleven consecutive posts referencing how he had just cost the Bulldogs a Grand Final.

Check out the posts that follow not long after when he goals to put the Dogs seven points up. Granted, only five posts are dedicated to him turning villan to hero, but that's because 62 posts are dedicated to Brian Taylor broadcasting, "the Bulldogs have hit the front" when they already were in front.
The amazing thing about that is that you counted the posts.

Back