Ovens and King Football League 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing Clarke, Bowers, Newton and Tim Allan would dint milawas stocks a bit.
Is Pritchard staying on board?

Clarke has started training at Wang for the last few years to get some fitness in before Milawa start training. So no surprise he would be doing it again

Clarke has started training at Wang for the last few years to get some fitness in before Milawa start training. So no surprise he would be doing it again

Yeah, it isn't any surprise and I think Milawa is pretty confident he will stay. But if he doesn't think that they are a genuine flag chance next year, which at this stage they certainly don't look to be, he might feel like it's time for a change. Sounds like Bowers is pretty keen to test himself in O&M.

Yeah, it isn't any surprise and I think Milawa is pretty confident he will stay. But if he doesn't think that they are a genuine flag chance next year, which at this stage they certainly don't look to be, he might feel like it's time for a change. Sounds like Bowers is pretty keen to test himself in O&M.
"But if he doesn't think that they are a genuine flag chance next year, which at this stage they certainly don't look to be, he MIGHT feel like it's time for a change." Wow!!!! Is that high quality investigative journalism or speculation? Come on Nonch surely your can do better then that!

"But if he doesn't think that they are a genuine flag chance next year, which at this stage they certainly don't look to be, he MIGHT feel like it's time for a change." Wow!!!! Is that high quality investigative journalism or speculation? Come on Nonch surely your can do better then that!

I think it's fairly obvious from the tone that it's speculation Plizer - I think that's still allowed here, isn't it?

king valley glenrowen offering o and k thirds boys who are over aged plenty of cash no wonder footy is getting worse........kruen to rutherglen???

Heard the hawks have lined a couple up Dazs, any names for us?

Moyhu offering some good money around for players from other O&K clubs I heard the other day. Not sure if they have landed any yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mikka powell, robbie bertalli
Both are good pick ups for the Hawks and both from Rovers.
Mikka is a key defender, hustles and bustles and leads well with his actions but not so much his voice. I think he played a couple of O and M senior games.
Bertalli i didn't see much of, but i'd suggest he would play forward and with the bigger body could be a force in the O and K.

I think it's fairly obvious from the tone that it's speculation Plizer - I think that's still allowed here, isn't it?
Absolutely. It's just such an out there statement, which unless you had spoken to him would be nothing more then a wild guess. I just would expect more from someone that earns his living writing articles based on the truth.

Absolutely. It's just such an out there statement, which unless you had spoken to him would be nothing more then a wild guess. I just would expect more from someone that earns his living writing articles based on the truth.

Jeez mate I think you're reading too much into it!

Those articles wouldnt sell if he let the cat out of the bag early plizer, have a think about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back