2nds Northern Blues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sin seems to think we've picked up Piper, Allsop and Fowler for the NBs.

Big news if true, though I'm surprised Melbourne didn't look at Allsop as a Cat B rookie (Next Gen Academy player for them).

Thanks for posting this. I thought I read it somewhere but damned if I could find it again. I really like Piper and was hoping we would Rookie him. Now at least we get to have a real good look at him and make a decision after next season....really interested in Allsop too, not that I've seen anything, just read the junior profiles

Reckon they are a couple of really smart pick-ups

EDIT: Really...how many times can I say really......

Thanks for posting this. I thought I read it somewhere but damned if I could find it again. I really like Piper and was hoping we would Rookie him. Now at least we get to have a real good look at him and make a decision after next season....really interested in Allsop too, not that I've seen anything, just read the junior profiles

Reckon they are a couple of really smart pick-ups

EDIT: Really...how many times can I say really......

There are a number of TAC Cup guys doing a pre season with us hoping to make the squad cut, which is usually made closer to February. Usually it is mainly northern suburbs guys, but the demise of Frankston means that guys like these three who would have gone there are coming to us instead, which has me excited as Frankston have had a lot of guys make their way into the AFL system.

Very important to build a stronger and more stable 2nds team.
We develop our youngsters quicker and begin to build a positive team culture immediately.
Our 2nds have been neglected for a while, with 20 talented young players available on the team list this move is important.
Go Blues

Revised fixture:-

2017-VFL-Fixture-1024x756.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://northernbluesfc.com.au/?p=4076

Cameron Barrett, Sean Bolger and Chris McCabe will once again be Northern Blues in 2017.

In addition to the five re-signed Blues announced late last week, Barrett, Bolger and McCabe have re-committed to the club for the upcoming campaign.

Confirmed 2017 Blues: Cameron Barrett, Sean Bolger, Kye Declase, Tim Jones, Bailey Jordan, Chris McCabe, Sam Russell, Dyson Stevens, Glenn Strachan, Tom Wilson

New: Jake Bradley (Northern Knights), Alex Browne (Essendon), Liam Buxton (Vermont), Cameron O’Shea (Port Adelaide), Fraser Pearce (Port Melbourne), Luke Russell (Gold Coast Suns).

Kye is one of the more impressive athletes at the club, one of the strongest and one of the better runners. Needs to go a bit harder at the contest is the knock on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back