Official Team Thread Red Centre Kangaroos Team Thread - #OneTrueCaptain

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-12-21_10-29-40.png

Rich (BB code):
 Wicket      Runs      Bat                      Bat                    Rd      v  
 1st           37      Blacky      23 (19)      Cloud_      12 (13)     2     VIC 
 2nd           29      Blacky      19 (23)      WFL         10 (17)     2     VIC 
 3rd          101      Blacky      49 (55)      brucetiki   46 (44)     4     CRC 
 4th           74      WFL         36 (29)      JT_the_Man  36 (29)     1     WCW 
 5th           40      WFL         16 (18)      Power Raid  20 (18)     1     WCW 
 6th           42      Power Raid  18 (21)      KohPhi      21 (30)     2     VIC 
 7th           73      KohPhi      35 (36)      Far Kern    35 (34)     1     WCW 
 8th           33      Power Raid  17 (25)      burningdwar 16 (33)     2     VIC 
 9th           71*     Power Raid  26*(24)      akkaps      44*(30)     2     VIC 
 10th           -      -            - (-)       -            - (-)      -     ---

Working on Awards Night at the moment.

As usual, can everyone please PM their 3-2-1 for the players award. This award is by the players for the players. You can choose what you want to base the ranking on, but please send this to me asap.

Ant Bear Cloud_ WFL Blacky brucetiki

If I don't win an award with a batting average of 7 and a bowling average of 93 I'll be shattered.

Thanks for your hard work akkaps.

Reverse them and you are a qricket legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am set to do our BnF. I just need to find some time to post it all.

Also, I would like to know from everyone on their status for next season. Are you staying with the Roos? Do you want help moving clubs? Or is this the end for you and the BFFCL?

Please let me know so I can work on a side for next season.

Also, I would like to know from everyone on their status for next season. Are you staying with the Roos? Do you want help moving clubs? Or is this the end for you and the BFFCL?

in

In

In

In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back