What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

So a bloke on the train this morning insisted on squishing all of us by bringing his bike onboard.

I'm pretty sure it's not allowed in peak hour, but whatever Trevor.

However, what annoyed everyone far more than the original squeeze was the fact it was for one stop; he got off at Ascot Vale.

This guy was fit as anything. Riding between Mooned Ponds and Ascot Vale stations would take about 5-6 minutes. Why wouldn't he just ride it?

Gah, people.

So a bloke on the train this morning insisted on squishing all of us by bringing his bike onboard.

However, what annoyed everyone far more than the original squeeze was the fact it was for one stop; he got off at Ascot Vale.

This guy was fit as anything. Riding between Mooned Ponds and Ascot Vale stations would take about 5-6 minutes. Why wouldn't he just ride it?

Gah, people.
Jesus, what a dick.

Gah, people.

Wtf? That's like a 2 min train ride?? Must be scared of the Range Rovers in the area.

Wtf? That's like a 2 min train ride?? Must be scared of the Range Rovers in the area.
Yeah, they're not exactly far apart.

I dunno, maybe the guy had a crippling fear of crossing Maribyrnong Road on a bike or something. Not that it would be a hard task at 8am, given the traffic jams that besiege that area.

More likely he was just a jerk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LG s**t me. I just sent this to their customer service department, and it also s**t me that I only had 1000 characters to play with. For context, washing machine purchased in March 2016, 1st lid replaced in mid December, 2nd lid replaced on Monday 16th January. And folks, take note of the closing sentence.

This is regarding case XXXXXXXXXX. We have had 2 washing lids replaced and a 3rd has now cracked in the same spot which we saw 2 days after the 2nd replacement. LG have said this is caused by misuse on our end and you won't fix it. It is a washing machine lid. It goes up and it goes down, how can it be misused? We had a Fisher and Paykel for 12 years and used the lid without it cracking.

I asked whether there is a bigger issue for our washing machine where a cracked lid is the symptom, and have been met with a response of "LG won't do anything more, you need to pay for a lid replacement". What if that lid cracks, and the next one, and the next one?

You have wiped your hands of it, it seems like it is all too hard. It is a very unprofessional response from LG and we will be taking this to consumer affairs. We will be telling everyone we know of this experience and strongly encouraging them to not purchase any LG products as you don't honour your warranty and point blame at your customers.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-...-featuring-women-in-hijabs-taken-down/8187914

This really bugs me. While there probably is a legitimate concern about vandalism and the like from these bigots, at the end of the day it's still giving in to hysteria and bigotry and that is not good enough. What does that say to Muslims?

Isn't it back up now?

What gets me is the right wingers who claim if you don't love it leave it yet when they're faced with two beautiful girls who display their love for the country they fall back on the real reason for their complaint. Racist and bigots alike.

Isn't it back up now?

What gets me is the right wingers who claim if you don't love it leave it yet when they're faced with two beautiful girls who display their love for the country they fall back on the real reason for their complaint. Racist and bigots alike.
Yep.

"You don't embrace Australia!"
*two Muslim girls agree to be on an Australia Day ad*
"TAKE IT DOWN PC/SJW HAS GONE MAD!"

Shits me to tears.

What I also positively detest - people using a tragedy as a Trojan horse to push an agenda.

Some of the reactionary stuff in the aftermath of Friday's tragedy in Melbourne is, while predictable, also so cringeworthy and unhelpful.

What I also positively detest - people using a tragedy as a Trojan horse to push an agenda.

Some of the reactionary stuff in the aftermath of Friday's tragedy in Melbourne is, while predictable, also so cringeworthy and unhelpful.
1477869245734.jpg

I work with someone who has made this horrible tragedy all about her.
Being so close to it was bad enough but to continue posting on Facebook looking for sympathy makes me so ******* angry

I work with someone who has made this horrible tragedy all about her.
Being so close to it was bad enough but to continue posting on Facebook looking for sympathy makes me so ******* angry
A friend of mine made a good point yesterday - what is with all the people taking selfies with the cordoned off area behind them?

Are some people really that vain? We probably already know the answer but it still continues to surprise me just how easily people will make almost anything about themselves.

This piece of s**t endorses violence against women. He actually thinks vehicles that promote rape against women are ok and anyone against them are w***ers. This utter s**t stain should be ignored at every turn and the absolutely disgusting individuals that voted him into a position of power should eternally ask for our forgiveness. He's a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back