AO TV Coverage Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How Hamish has been able to get away with introducing Aussie players followed by who they support in the footy is beyond me...
If he can somehow sustain a career in sports broadcasting for this long, anything is possible.

7Two is at a lower volume than the main channel. Did a comparison test when both channels showed the Tomic match just moments ago. 7 is far louder, 7Two sounds muffled.

would having the channels in HD/SD make a difference to the volume?

7Two is at a lower volume than the main channel. Did a comparison test when both channels showed the Tomic match just moments ago. 7 is far louder, 7Two sounds muffled.
Must be linked to not being shown in HD. With 7 main channel and 7mate in HD hopefully won't be long until 7two is upgraded from SD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be linked to not being shown in HD. With 7 main channel and 7mate in HD hopefully won't be long until 7two is upgraded from SD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah 7HD only exists because 7mate got downgraded. There isn't enough bandwidth space currently, the networks would rather have an extra filler channel of TV shopping / movie repeats than make more than one channel high def.

I think this has been the best overall coverage by a FTA channel for the Open. The app has worked fantastic, full coverage of courts and a great use of 7two. the commentary has been improved and there seems to be a lot less crass promotion. missing opening games is annoying

Top marks to 7.

I think this has been the best overall coverage by a FTA channel for the Open. The app has worked fantastic, full coverage of courts and a great use of 7two. the commentary has been improved and there seems to be a lot less crass promotion. missing opening games is annoying

Top marks to 7.
except its completely gone to s**t today cause we arent being given the option of looking at margaret court arena action or any of the doubles on 7two, not everyone wants to look at the app for the rest of the action

7 losing alot of people, good match between stan and seppi 2 tiebreak sets and they are showing a 1 sided contest against murray
lol. a one sided contest!!!! he is the world number 1. even in defeat, people think he will come back.

This is the thing about multi-channels. a non-tennis fan wouldnt watch either while a tennis fan can only watch the one. and most fans will be watching RLA. they wouldnt be losing many people whatsoever.

it is annoying that they turned off 7two a round early, but they did that last year as well.

and for the record, i have both matches on, and the Murray match is far more of a contest. The serve is dominating the Stan=Seppi game.

I was just thinking how great it was to not have to listen to Bruce wank on and exaggerate all the time.
But now they have Hamish McLachlan to perform the cliche and gap filler role.
I am happy to just have Jim and Lleyton as commentators.I dont need the gap filler Hamish to just speak utter obvious s**t trying to sound earnest.
So annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back