Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodgers battling flu.
Several Steelers down with flu too.

Reading into different stories... only a handful have not practiced. It's part & parcel of the American winter where sniffles blow out to significant sneeze attack that antibiotics can easily fix. Not worried at all.

ATL+GB 63+ $2.30ish
Pats straight up $1.40ish

Alright lads, need some assistance.

My season long multi bet at odds of $114.75, of which the Pats to win overall are the last leg, stands to make me $1,147.50 if they win.

I have $300 in bonus bets thanks to William Hill's Chase the Ace promo, so that will be put onto the Falcons to lock in a profit.

Their current odds stand at $2.35, so the $300 BB will net me $405 (minus the original $300 stake). I will then invest another $200 worth of profit I've made over the tennis to give me a more sizeable profit if the Falcons get up.

Is it worthwhile holding out in hope the Falcons odds slide out in the likelihood the Pats are backed well in?

Last edited:

My season long multi bet at odds of $114.75, of which the Pats to win overall are the last leg, stands to make me $1,147.50 if they win.

I have $300 in bonus bets thanks to William Hill's Chase the Ace promo, so that will be put onto the Falcons to lock in a profit.

Their current odds stand at $2.35, so the $300 BB will net me $405 (minus the original $300 stake). I will then invest another $200 worth of profit I've made over the tennis to give me a more sizeable profit if the Falcons get up.

Is it worthwhile holding out in hope the Falcons odds slide out in the likelihood the Pats are back well in?

Good punting mate well done...i personally think the money will come for atlanta and the odds will come in

Good punting mate well done...i personally think the money will come for atlanta and the odds will come in

Thanks mate, I also had $100 @ $9 on GB which I placed at the start of the season to take up Sportsbet's $20 bonus bet for every win your team selection has. Cashed out too late during the end of the first Q today and only got back $25.

Likewise I had a $50 saver on the Steelers @ $10 which I placed two months ago as they looked like the next big threat after NE.

So I guess you'd say the Falcons have stuffed up my ultimate scenario of GB v NE!

Thanks for the insight, might invest now then before they come in.

Thanks mate, I also had $100 @ $9 on GB which I placed at the start of the season to take up Sportsbet's $20 bonus bet for every win your team selection has. Cashed out too late during the end of the first Q today and only got back $25.

Likewise I had a $50 saver on the Steelers @ $10 which I placed two months ago as they looked like the next big threat after NE.

So I guess you'd say the Falcons have stuffed up my ultimate scenario of GB v NE!

Thanks for the insight, might invest now then before they come in.

I mentioned in the superbowl thread i have 100 on the falcons at 12 to 1..did it around xmas time.

Thats all i have going, nothing with the pats...might jusy roll with it

Is it worthwhile holding out in hope the Falcons odds slide out in the likelihood the Pats are backed well in?

Tbh, I think you're being a little soft!

I can understand you using the bonus bets for it - that seems smart. But you picked the Pats to win it for a reason. I'd just ride that with the bonus bets on Atl.

That said, put me in the camp of "the money comes for Atl." They were incredible today.

Tbh, I think you're being a little soft!

I can understand you using the bonus bets for it - that seems smart. But you picked the Pats to win it for a reason. I'd just ride that with the bonus bets on Atl.

That said, put me in the camp of "the money comes for Atl." They were incredible today.

I see your point, but whilst I picked the Pats, I also picked GB and the Steelers. Not to mention around 4 or so failed multis that featured combination selections of division winners that failed to deliver. I lost a little there, but I made that back on NFL punting during the year, so I'm in the positive meaning I can delve into that profit to lock in a more sizeable one by locking in both NE and Atlanta.

Point is I went into this year with the eye of making close to or over $1k in winnings with a long term bet, as it's a strategy I think is viable as a trading option. I probably should have invested a little more at the time, but I thought my other multi that had NE to win (worth another $1k) was looking very nice 8 rounds in as it had the Broncos winning their division. Too bad they imploded from there!

I will reassess in a week's time depending on the market and report back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also worth mentioning this multi is still alive after the Scorchers came through with the goods! :thumbsu::cool:

IMG_6811.jpg

$20 on Pats H2H
$20 on Under 58.5

The exotics dont look that good this year.

Yeah, to reply to offtherails9 I think that's probably why this thread is a bit quiet for the SB.

Having scoured the markets, I just don't think there's any tremendously great value. I mean, there's some decent odds available for long-shot MVP chances - but lets be honest, we all know the MVP is going to be the winning teams QB 9 times out of 10.

I'll have another look in the morning, but I'm not excited about tomorrow from a betting perspective, and I'm not one that goes fishing for bets just to have a stake in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back