Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 3: Try Hard with a Kengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that black and white. You can bet your left nut on that.

> 2016+1
> Thinking your political background bears any relevance to who you support

Be real. It's not 1870 and we aren't fighting for an extra few pence an hour. No doubt the crows have a pile of older conservatives but both sides would have many people from different political spectrums.

Besides, Port Adelaide is a safe labor seat, sure - but who the hell supports port and lives in Port Adelaide these days.

I just had a taxi driver tell me about another transition of power that will occur within the next fortnight.

He says if she isn't already the queen will be dead in the next two weeks. Couldn't tell me if Charles or Willie will take over but it is definitely happening and then Milkum Ternbool will start the move to a republic.

I couldn't give two ****s if the queen lives or dies but I did take issue with it being a transition of power. How does the queen have any power?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many do ya reckon Trump will drop if he's, as he has said, going to bomb the s**t out of them?
I don't want to get into another debate about it, but surely you can the slight hypocrisy of it all.

I just had a taxi driver tell me about another transition of power that will occur within the next fortnight.

He says if she isn't already the queen will be dead in the next two weeks. Couldn't tell me if Charles or Willie will take over but it is definitely happening and then Milkum Ternbool will start the move to a republic.

I couldn't give two ****s if the queen lives or dies but I did take issue with it being a transition of power. How does the queen have any power?

That's one highly informed Taxi Driver.

He must listen to No Agenda. That's the kind of thing Adam Curry would come up with.

I'm sure Sydney Thunder 'star' Chris Green's girlfriend only looks 14...

4e330634c47b9f6b291404767fc9f972

Port Adelaide would vote for whoever is protecting the local workers, industries, and manufacturing. Right now in America, that's the 'right wing', or so it claims to. Time will tell. If Australian Liberal decided it wanted to open a heap of new industries in the Port, or even just the entire state, instead of closing them down, a voters might change minds. Traditionally it has always been Labor spruiking those policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back