Position 2017 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly considering WHE. Looks to have that athletic body who can take a grab and kick a goal. Obviously not a keeper but could potentially make 120-180k
Not training in the main group yet fwiw

Yall may us well just hand over the 2017 premiership cup now. :)
haha I was just thinking that

Might slap a sneaky $10 on your boys at $13 odds

Saying Smith should be like Judd is a really poor comparison. Totally different players.

What both Smith and Hill don't get credit for is the unrewarded running, creating space for others. This is normal for a lot of teams now, but when it was really pushed by the hawks 4-5 years ago these two set the standard for the rest of the league to follow. They are supposed to be high possession getters but be more link players.
As a result of their roles both are not sc friendly, but depending on how Hill is used at Freo he could become a sneaky option up fwd.

Yep, watching Brad at training. Always running into space presenting an option. Lovely kick on him too. Hopefully he can show the best he had at Hawks with us too.

He's getting closer. Still 4-5 weeks of returning to the main group apparantly.

forward line is going to be the hardest this year for me

so many underpriced premos, a few breakout contenders, and then there's some juicy premos who can average 100+

Comparing him to Judd is daft, he's a wingman and he's been one of the best and consistent in the league for the last 4 seasons.

However, as SC option I'm not a fan.
I was just talking about size and athletic ability, why couldn't he be tried more in the centre? Maybe they will? Steven Hill is getting more time in the middle and kills it when he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Roughy news:

1. So happy for him!
2. Like to think this also means he'll be good to in JLT then Round 1, lock!
While I am as excited as anybody for the big man to be back, lest not have such high expectations yet.. like the Essendon players a whole year off, who knows. The good news is he is expected to play the entire NAB which says to me his fitness is on track and will give us a real Indication where he's at.

Yep, watching Brad at training. Always running into space presenting an option. Lovely kick on him too. Hopefully he can show the best he had at Hawks with us too.

He's getting closer. Still 4-5 weeks of returning to the main group apparantly.

I just added "no sports bras in my team" to the list.

I feel like 2017 the combination of forwards initially selected for SC is where an early advantage could be gained due to uncertainty of who the top 6-8 forwards could be.

Here is the forward line I have selected:

47546fab9b5893058e66dbcdfa0764f8.jpg

Dahlhaus - feels like the safest pick in forwards, could be most selected forward and should avg round the 100

Deledio - risk for reward. If fit could be highest averaging forward. Some sides will take a risk on a mid pricer which could go either way, why not take the risk in Deledio that could either way

Macrae - think he can average a 100, little bit more of a roll coaster in scores compared to Dahlhaus.

Heeney - still not convinced on Heeney. 9 games under 65 in 2016 and needs to average round 95+ to be a top 6-8 forward. But most sides will pick him

Knight - if he didn't get injured at start of 2016 would have been best 22. Think he can average 75. 50/50 on Knight McCluggage. Knight is injury prone so if McCluggage plays well in JLT shall swap

Balic - place holders at this stage to watch pre season. Play some games late last year in WAFL.

Brown - good reports coming out of Collingwood regarding him. Solid fantasy scores at TAC cup, DPP, well priced.

5d7a9f57cf7d82801474073fb40fdd14.jpg

Eddy - Ryder to ruck, Dixon and Eddy forward targets for Port.

e38b50d81d237899d24eca9e4994f59a.jpg

Curious to see pictures of other teams forward lines to see how many premiums, midpricers and rookies are being picked.

Post a picture of your forward line and some background on players selected.

I feel like 2017 the combination of forwards initially selected for SC is where an early advantage could be gained due to uncertainty of who the top 6-8 forwards could be.

Heeney - still not convinced on Heeney. 9 games under 65 in 2016 and needs to average round 95+ to be a top 6-8 forward. But most sides will pick him

Do you really think most sides will pick Heeney? Suggest you then avoid him as a positive pod if you're not convinced.

Personally I'm not touching him. IMHO little evidence to suggest he will be a top 6-8 forward.

Do you really think most sides will pick Heeney? Suggest you then avoid him as a positive pod if you're not convinced.

Personally I'm not touching him. IMHO little evidence to suggest he will be a top 6-8 forward.
Jock Reynolds recently posted a side of most owned.

c21f0e12a83143329b8fc64ad3e16917.jpg

Assuming his source is accurate it may be good indicator of player selection.

At this stage due to his high selection he is conversative pick with hope that another players present themselves in the pre season.

Who have you selected in your forward line?

Jock Reynolds recently posted a side of most owned.

c21f0e12a83143329b8fc64ad3e16917.jpg

Assuming his source is accurate it may be good indicator of player selection.

At this stage due to his high selection he is conversative pick with hope that another players present themselves in the pre season.

Who have you selected in your forward line?

Seriously just looks like a compilation of all sides from Bigfooty

Do your own research Jock ya flog

Seriously just looks like a compilation of all sides from Bigfooty

Do your own research Jock ya flog

Pretty sure he had a "Post your team" thread on his site and that's what was counted up to give the %'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back