Modern Day Event Russians, seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

cannot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2016
^^ ""Flat World Champions".
AFL Club
Richmond
Trump team met with Russian billionaire and businessman Dmitry Rybolovlev, on November 3rd. A week before the election. Undeniable proof ignored by MSM... but why did he meet Rybolovlev on that day?

We have pictures of this (see bottom of this post). Trump was scheduled for a rally in Charlotte, NC and parked his private jet in a small airport. The plane right next to it arrived that day, for a few hours, belonged to Dmitry. Since real-time GPS tracking of Trump's plane is disabled, we would not have known if someone hadn't taken pictures of it, that it was there on November 3rd. There were ALSO flight records of Rybolovlev's plane being there, as well as pics.

Why did the mainstream media not report this? He met with a Russian oligarch 5 days before the election. It is a very small airport. Rybolovlev did not make any other trips to North Carolina in recent history, just on that day. Why?

This Russian oligarch has a previous relationship with Trump. This man, Dmitry Rybolovlev, has immense political power in Russia because of his wealth? Need I also add that in 2008, he bought a mansion from Trump, which Trump made $60mill in profit off of? (Bought in 2004, $40mill, Sold for $100 mill). Was this all a way of laundering money? It wouldn't be the first time a foreign businessman does that in the West - the Chinese do it all the time! If it was Clinton, we would have questions being asked.

The property he bought for $95 million from Trump, in 2008, he is trying to sell in 2016 and CAN'T get profit. He divided it up into three lots and he barely broke even on the largest most expensive lot. Clearly not a good investment property.

Also interesting to note: Trump's son made 6 trips in 18 months to Russia before 2008–then a Russian oligarch showers Trump with $95M. The realtor who sold the house has stated that he never moved in.

It's undeniable that the Trump team, Trump and Rybolovlev were all at this tiny Charlotte, NC airport parking lot/TARMAC (tiny in comparison to Heathrow or LAX) on the same day the week before the election date. Their history with suspicious real estate deals is also undeniable. The important thing is WHY?

https://www.reddit.com/user/pb2crazy

Yeah nah. I don't think so babes.

I dunooooo .. they're pretty pissed off those plans for Hillary's promised 'no fly zone' over Syria isn't going to happen under a Trump presidency. And they don't like being ridiculed. Only reason I stayed up to watch the inauguration was because I was expecting a grassy knoll incident.

• Banned
Yeah nah. I don't think so babes.

its not like they attempted to topple the ukrainian gov. via backin neo nazi nutter; to start ww3 or play funny buggers in syria bombing hospitals and the like whilst trying to get rid of another leader they dont fancy...

wake up hunny

Sif the president tells the CIA/NSA what to do
They have future wars marked in their diaries decades ahead and print their own money

th

I dunooooo .. they're pretty pissed off those plans for Hillary's promised 'no fly zone' over Syria isn't going to happen under a Trump presidency. And they don't like being ridiculed. Only reason I stayed up to watch the inauguration was because I was expecting a grassy knoll incident.

Hey I don't trust the CIA, don't worry about that. I wish Kennedy had gotten his wish to "scatter the CIA to the wind", but this isn't the 60's, project Mk ultra couldn't happen legally in today's world. Illegally... that's another discussion.

its not like they attempted to topple the ukrainian gov. via backin neo nazi nutter; to start ww3 or play funny buggers in syria bombing hospitals and the like whilst trying to get rid of another leader they dont fancy...

wake up hunny

See my post above. I'm no defender of the CIA, but every time something happens in the world to suggest the CIA are behind it goes too far.

Hey I don't trust the CIA, don't worry about that. I wish Kennedy had gotten his wish to "scatter the CIA to the wind", but this isn't the 60's, project Mk ultra couldn't happen legally in today's world. Illegally... that's another discussion.

See my post above. I'm no defender of the CIA, but every time something happens in the world to suggest the CIA are behind it goes too far.
It would be quicker to name the things that happen that they arent involved

Agree with you, my post was a bit tongue in cheek. Just a tad ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be quicker to name the things that happen that they arent involved

Their credibility is shot to pieces imo and the way they're trying to paint Russia into being the new great threat to the West post Hillary's surprise loss is almost hilarious, one stuff up after the other they're starting to look like amateurs.

Russia is a threat to Europe without their gas Europe freezes
This gives them great power
Russia would be a lot fairer to the Palestinians when dealing with Israel than the US and Israel would like too.
Their support of US/raels enemies is a problem,religiously and economically
Being able to run gas from Qatar through Syria to Europe would greatly reduce their power.

Russia is a threat to Europe without their gas Europe freezes
This gives them great power
Russia would be a lot fairer to the Palestinians when dealing with Israel than the US and Israel would like too.
Their support of US/raels enemies is a problem,religiously and economically
Being able to run gas from Qatar through Syria to Europe would greatly reduce their power.

.. because it's all about that gas gas gas
Saw Turkey was over in Israel doing gas deals on the presumption that Assad had been removed from power only three months or so ago, bit premature? Was hoping that after Aleppo was taken back, it might settle for the people and the West and allies would fall to the losers Plan B but I'm not sure there is a Plan B. No idea how this is going to pan out but the US I think, blew it for a lot of reasons from the Arab Spring Libya on. The EU's falling apart, faster if Le Pen wins in France and they all holiday in St Petersburg at Christmas.

.. because it's all about that gas gas gas
Saw Turkey was over in Israel doing gas deals on the presumption that Assad had been removed from power only three months or so ago, bit premature? Was hoping that after Aleppo was taken back, it might settle for the people and the West and allies would fall to the losers Plan B but I'm not sure there is a Plan B. No idea how this is going to pan out but the US I think, blew it for a lot of reasons from the Arab Spring Libya on. The EU's falling apart, faster if Le Pen wins in France and they all holiday in St Petersburg at Christmas.

If the US goes after Iran, then all bets are off. The Russians are big supporters of Iran and they will not let the Americans attack them. If the French leave the EU, their economy will crumble. The Chinese have been talking to the EU and it will be all about trade and access to capital most likely to prop up the Italian Banks. Trump is desperately trying to do deals with China; not sure China is interested or listening. Then we have North Korea. Not coincidental that they have been quiet. Let's see what happens if Trump continues to threaten China with military action, or recognizing Taiwan. The biggest concern for everyone is that Trump can authorise the use of nuclear weapons at any time. There are no safe guards or people to stop him, other than the Secret Service who could shoot him.

The great Chinese General Sun Tzu quoted:

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories. (They have studied the US for the past 60 years, and know them well)

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. (China has been doing this economically for the 17 years)

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable. (China has been preparing its defences in the South Sea for the past three years. It has also developed a formidable defense force)

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. (This is the USA)

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. (Everyday Asia grows closer to China)

If the US goes after Iran, then all bets are off. The Russians are big supporters of Iran and they will not let the Americans attack them. If the French leave the EU, their economy will crumble. The Chinese have been talking to the EU and it will be all about trade and access to capital most likely to prop up the Italian Banks. Trump is desperately trying to do deals with China; not sure China is interested or listening. Then we have North Korea. Not coincidental that they have been quiet. Let's see what happens if Trump continues to threaten China with military action, or recognizing Taiwan. The biggest concern for everyone is that Trump can authorise the use of nuclear weapons at any time. There are no safe guards or people to stop him, other than the Secret Service who could shoot him.

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories. (They have studied the US for the past 60 years, and know them well)

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. (China has been doing this economically for the 17 years)

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable. (China has been preparing its defences in the South Sea for the past three years. It has also developed a formidable defense force)

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. (This is the USA)

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. (Everyday Asia grows closer to China)

For life lessons not particularly war tactics, I read Sun Tzu often.

For life lessons not particularly war tactics, I read Sun Tzu often.

Had Hitler read Sun Tzu and not marched his army into Russia in the middle of winter WW2 would have gone a shitload differently.

But I digress.

Had Hitler read Sun Tzu and not marched his army into Russia in the middle of winter WW2 would have gone a shitload differently.

But I digress.

If Hitler had taken Moscow, it would have been all over, because he would have captured/killed Stalin. He was more concerned about securing the Oil fields instead of routing the Capital. He would have effectively cut off Zhukov's reserves which were waiting for a Japanese invasion that never happened.

Pretty certain Sun Tze wasn't thinking about providing life lessons to middle class dwellers in Australia. His tactics are still very relevant to war.

That's the beauty of unclassified information, it's received and there's no controlling where the lesson might be applied. Politics, sport, business, dealing with a group of bored middle class women who want to start WWIII at the last Tupperware Party.

The U.S is collapsing internally & is over-reaching in spreading itself too thinly, all around the world....It's impatience in it's desire for world domination will be it's down-fall.

The U.S is collapsing internally & is over-reaching in spreading itself too thinly, all around the world....It's impatience in it's desire for world domination will be it's down-fall.

Their whole infrastructure is in a very poor state of repairs, and it is going to cost a lot of money to rectify it. Trump has already authorized huge military spending and then we have his Mexican wall. 24 days into his Presidency and he has already lost his NSA advisor. It is going to be an interesting budget in 2017. Somehow I think the rich are going to get much much richer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back