No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 58 - SPONSORED BY INTERNATIONAL ROAST -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We go there every few months or so. Magnificent.
Should meet up for a pint there in winter. We can discuss the toiges, the pros and cons of mono, our favourite masterings and other music nerd subjects.

Should meet up for a pint there in winter. We can discuss the toiges, the pros and cons of mono, our favourite masterings and other music nerd subjects.
Sold. Be rude not too, really. We'll work out when in due course. A pint or two in winter is always a good thing.

KrBFeC13uhSTK0QFgvSm1FA2wmypFcWrWs8BalMLor4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im going to go out wearing half a shoe, will that look cool?

Saw a musician bloke wearing one boot on one leg and a sneaker on another. Thought he was homeless but he had a very very expensive looking guitar and Ray Bans. Next level hipster s**t there.

Fuq dat. I'm going to Bunnings to get a sausage in bread.

Livindahighlyf.

Was it worth the trip? #reachfordadizzyheights..:p

Major U.S sports (in order of dullness)

1. Basketball (I hate this game)
2. Baseball (makes cricket look like a 100 metre sprint)
4. Ice Hockey (looks like a bunch of guys skating around bumping into each other. Can never see the puck)
3. Gridiron (I'm sure it's tactically interesting, but so far I couldn't be ****ed finding out)

Ice hockey is great to watch and play, so much fun live as well the australian league is actually ok to go watch as well surprisingly. Saw 2 nhl games in canada saw a fight and a penalty shootout so i was happy.

I never liked gridiron until i lived in canada and my roommate explained it to me properly. Be even better in a few weeks as the pats march to another superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back